GP oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP oral tren

Anyone here used Geneaza's brand of oral tren? If so, what kind of gains and or side effects did you experience? Naps has it and it is dirt cheap, used at the recommended dosage and cycle length one could get quite a few cycles out of one order.
    wunhunglo
    Last edited by wunhunglo; 01-12-2010, 04:36 AM. Reason: grammer error

Brother man,
    I will let you know shortly on the Tren tabs.. I have a many years of combat under my belt regarding AAS.. With 12 years of AAS I'll be sure to keep you and others posted on my views on this compound...
    Im siked about it...
    Its a very dangerous compound, but can be used safely and yield great results..

I'm gonna rock it with some Test E, and Test prop.. so this should be fun.. I will finish the cycle with some winny's too...

GP has been doing good lately and has been getting great reviews, with this being said, I am gonna be a lab rat on some compounds.. But none the less, I have high hopes and know that I will not be let down...

Comment

my boy's doing it with test prop and he's loving it.said he don't wanna come off.i did a 3 weeker about a month ago with some ugl stuff but not sure it was dosed correctly.i was up to 2mg on my workout days and the pumps,the drive,the endurance in the gym was insane.it feels like you can never do enough to stop.i did feel lethargic during the day much like tren ace but once you hit that gym door it's a whole different balgame.gonna run the GP oral tren either this summer or fall depending how i plan on running my tren ace/test prop cycle.it's def some strong stuff but if you're careful and keep a close eye on yourself you'll be gtg.

Comment

I'm deff stoked to rock this stuff..it should be any day now... can't wait....

Comment

Stuff is toxic if abused, but I know a couple of people who have used it smartly and gotten pretty solid results with no real sides to speak of. It's just one of those things you want to do some research on before you start popping them

Comment

getting loads of coverage on the forums, looks like it will be one of GP's most popular products this Summer.
            SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

Originally posted by S.B.C View Post
              getting loads of coverage on the forums, looks like it will be one of GP's most popular products this Summer.
              yes it will be their #1 seller IMO, I been hearing more and more people using it with great results, I would like to try it out myself one day

Rex

Comment

Did you order your tren from naps, if so what is their TA time to the USA? I just ordered some oxy and proviron from them I'm going to run it with some test c I got from a russian dude. I've never ordered from naps and I'm a little nervous, I've been using the same ug lab for a couple of years. In the past I have always received my orals days before my oils, not sure why that is.

Comment

Got my goodies today, 7 days after my WU now that is a speeedy fucking delivery! I will write reviews and let everyone know how good dis shit is.

Comment

i have liqiud tren, and i just got winstrol tabs the other day. good stack?

Comment

Use one or the other.

Comment

So what's the word on the GP oral tren? I see a couple of people here ordered it...reviews please. I just finished kickstarting a test c cycle with some GP A bombs and liked them alot! My advice to anyone thinking of using them is that they work the best at 50mgs a day as I have found out. Bumping it up to 100mgs does'nt seem to yeild greater results and that is also when the sides show up(for me anyway) but @ 50mg NO SIDES real nice strength and mass gains, increase in sex drive and APPETITE ( I was as hungry as a fuckin horse) and contrary to what many others say about this compound, I felt great the whole time using them, but everyone's body chemistry is a little different. Considering using tren this summer but I feel a little intimidated by it, I would like to wait and see what other people have experienced using it.

Comment

I would also like to thank naps for the great service! Products came fast and the oxy is some good shit can't wait to sample more items from your menu. Your site is real easy to use almost too easy, the hardest part is doing the WU I hate doing WUs for obvious reasons, I should start a thread for akward moments at the western union that would be interesting.

Comment

I'm thinking about ordering the Oral Tren and running it with 50mg's of Anavar and a natural test booster (activate extreme). Anavar, Week 1-6 @ 50mg's. Oral Tren, Week: 2,3,4. Activate Extreme, Week 1-6.

It's going to be a cut cycle and wondering if I should even throw in an ECA stack or Clen to Shred up. (I know Anavar and Tren already do enough damage on fat but wondering if it's even worth it to throw that in)

My other question is a PCT. Will I even need it?

Comment

Originally posted by geoled View Post
                              I'm thinking about ordering the Oral Tren and running it with 50mg's of Anavar and a natural test booster (activate extreme). Anavar, Week 1-6 @ 50mg's. Oral Tren, Week: 2,3,4. Activate Extreme, Week 1-6.

It's going to be a cut cycle and wondering if I should even throw in an ECA stack or Clen to Shred up. (I know Anavar and Tren already do enough damage on fat but wondering if it's even worth it to throw that in)

My other question is a PCT. Will I even need it?
                              what kind of cycle experience do you have? also, you should consider making your own thread so that more people will see your question.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X