Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami odds for UFC 134 fight on Aug. 27

Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami odds for UFC 134 fight on Aug. 27

Does Yushin Okami honestly stand a chance at dethroning Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva on Aug. 27, 2011, in Rio de Janiero, Brazil in the main event of UFC 134?

The oddsmakers certainly don't think he does, inserting "The Spider" as the huge favorite at -460.

That's probably because the veritable king of Brazil has defeated all 13 of his Octagon opponents via every form of finish you can imagine. He's shucked and jived, blitzed and battered, and wrapped and wrangled his way through every foe ensnared in his web.

The last man that walked to the cage to fight him and walked away without a loss was none other than the man that will be standing across the cage from him this Saturday.

But that hasn't instilled any confidence in the oddsmakers who have Okami as the heavy underdog at +365.

Star-divide

That's probably because the first contest was embroiled in controversy. Silva, who was more or less having his way with Okami up until this point, found himself on the mat with his foe on top of him threatening with superior positioning.

So "The Spider" unleashed one of his gangly legs with a "thunderous" bitch-slap via his right foot to the Japanese judo players face.

Okami was powerless to stop the strike and crumpled backwards in a heap of flesh. The controversy comes from the fact that, on top of Silva claiming he didn't know he couldn't deliver such a devastating assault, Okami was given the choice to continue or take the disqualification victory.

He chose the latter.

Finally, though, after more than five and a half years, the two will tango once again to determine who exactly is the better man.

Anderson Silva (-460) vs. Yushin Okami (+365) at UFC 134. Who ya' got and why?

too much reading. how about u go back to posting in the eyecandy section? lol jk man appreciate it i dont follow ufc myself tho so no opinion on this
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

i HATE anderson silva, but i gotta give it to him, hes a badass. we should go nancy kerrigan his ass before the fight, id love to see him get knocked the f out
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
        too much reading. how about u go back to posting in the eyecandy section? lol jk man appreciate it i dont follow ufc myself tho so no opinion on this
        I teach MMA so its pretty much a part of my life.LOL

As for the eye candy forum,sorry the family is always around me now so I cant go in there anymore.LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          i HATE anderson silva, but i gotta give it to him, hes a badass. we should go nancy kerrigan his ass before the fight, id love to see him get knocked the f out
          Lots of people want to see him fall brother.When you're on top everyone wants to knock you off.He is kicking ass though.

Comment

i thought vitor had a chance, then got karated kid'ed. that shit ruined my day... even my month. its not just bc he is the champ that i want to see him fall, but its bc hes soooo full of himself. ever since the way he acted while fighting damian maya, i have despised him. i want to see bones jones beat his ass, arent they same weight?
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
            X