Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norma Hellas Test E and Bayer testoviron depot Question for Ronny T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma Hellas Test E and Bayer testoviron depot Question for Ronny T.

Hey do you or anyone know if Norma has started up making new batches of test e? I just got some from Greece and they have a 03/13 exp. I am aware of the 3 yr exp counterfeits that were going around, but the lot # on these is 1103053. So they are in the two year range. Im fairly familiar with them, and they look legit, but you can never tell these days. I also have some greek bayer testos as well. I will post up some pics of both when I get home and can get my digi. In the meantime any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here are some pics

http://i56.tinypic.com/acv90.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/flxzrl.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2h4x3if.jpg
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2e3xvlk.jpg
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2s8qwyh.jpg

The normas

http://i51.tinypic.com/xmtu91.jpg
    http://i53.tinypic.com/o1kbl.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/34fjxw8.jpg
    greenj82
    Last edited by greenj82; 08-22-2011, 01:50 PM.

colours

The Test-E from Norma is impossible to see if they are real or counterfeited. I've spoken to the distributor and they are made very low cost at huge amounts, the license holder knows damned well most of his gear floats to the black market and he makes enough money not to worry about counterfeits. The TV looks counterfeited, the colours are to bright, the blue dot and the green ring. See comparisonpicture.

If you bought both products from the same source the chance that both are counterfeits is present.
    Attached Files

Comment

Great response Ronny T -

Ronny have you heard of Jackson labs before? ive got some of their test from a reliable source wanted a second opinion on it?
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Did you get boxes with the norma? Thats the best way to really tell.

Comment

Never heard of Jackson Labs, never analysed one either. Fill us in about the quality when you use it..

Comment

Will do Ronny

Although I did spot two types of oil and amp sizes which sent alarm bells ringing!!!

However as i am in the off season im more than happy to give it a whirl to either warn or recommend
            Attached Files
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

PS happy to send you some to analyze?

Comment

Originally posted by 1500 View Post
                Did you get boxes with the norma? Thats the best way to really tell.
                yes he got the box with the norma's
                and he is the only 1 person complaing, on all the other boards we sponsor on there are so many ppl giving great feed back on the Normas and nothing but great reviews about are gear and customermer service.
                and then he had nerve to ask if he can get a free sample then had the nerve to ask can he board rep for us.
                this guy is a dumb truck i have all the emails of him asking all of this.
                well to bad greenmonster. cause i am there board rep manager and we dont need ppl like you that ask for stuff then wen we tell you no your hole attitude in your emails tords us changes.
                bro i am on ever board.. and YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS COMPLAIN. AND YES HE GOT THE BOX WITH IT AND THE PAPER THAT COMES WITH THE BOX WITH IT. all of are HG gear is in original boxes
                DEE151
                Last edited by DEE151; 08-26-2011, 03:38 AM.

Comment

such hostility....
                  Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Well you certainly don’t hide the fact that you are a rep of this steroidselling board. Then its not more then natural that you (are paid) to defend their quality and service. Green is a member on our board and is in title to ask a question, in this case are the shown product REAL hg gear. I’m almost sure the TV is counterfeited, an old couterfeit present for many years.

The fact that not many ppl complain is probably due to the fact that ppl like you start to attack them. That’s not new either, many suppliers and Ug labs do that. People often don’t know what they injecting and mostly sources sell complete cycles with active and inactive gear.

We run a board that answer questions to the best of our knowledge and we don’t like it if members flame or bash other members for financial motives. Stay polite and respectful otherwise you’ll be banned.
                    Originally posted by DEE151 View Post
                    and he is the only 1 person complaing, on all the other boards we sponsor on there are so many ppl giving great feed back on the Normas and nothing but great reviews about are gear and customermer service.
                    and then he had nerve to ask if he can get a free sample then had the nerve to ask can he board rep for us.
                    well to bad greenmonster. cause i am there board rep manager and we dont need ppl like you that ask for stuff then wen we tell you no your hole attitude in your emails tords us changes.
                    bro i am on ever board.. and YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS COMPLAIN. AND YES HE GOT THE BOX WITH IT AND THE PAPER THAT COMES WITH THE BOX WITH IT. all of are HG gear is in original boxes

Comment

Bro,
                      I can analyse HG and questionable gear, get the funds for that from Nevos. He says why analyse UG when the quality can vary from batch to batch. In the past with Body of Science, we saw that many UG labs substituted their gear (put HG in their vials) or asked SRCS to analyse to get good reports, and later sold bunk. Started a new UG and started all over, read our book. Lots of punks are just in it for the money..
                      Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                      PS happy to send you some to analyze?

Comment

Originally posted by DEE151 View Post
                        Roid Rage..........

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          Bro,
                          I can analyse HG and questionable gear, get the funds for that from Nevos. He says why analyse UG when the quality can vary from batch to batch. In the past with Body of Science, we saw that many UG labs substituted their gear (put HG in their vials) or asked SRCS to analyse to get good reports, and later sold bunk. Started a new UG and started all over, read our book. Lots of punks are just in it for the money..
                          I thought you might be interested Ronny as its HG? Jackson labs are here: http://www.jacksonlaboratories.com/ ........................ Im trying it anyway and talking to my source who will be named and shamed if I find out this is bunk gear. W

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            Well you certainly don’t hide the fact that you are a rep of this steroidselling board. Then its not more then natural that you (are paid) to defend their quality and service. Green is a member on our board and is in title to ask a question, in this case are the shown product REAL hg gear. I’m almost sure the TV is counterfeited, an old couterfeit present for many years.

The fact that not many ppl complain is probably due to the fact that ppl like you start to attack them. That’s not new either, many suppliers and Ug labs do that. People often don’t know what they injecting and mostly sources sell complete cycles with active and inactive gear.

We run a board that answer questions to the best of our knowledge and we don’t like it if members flame or bash other members for financial motives. Stay polite and respectful otherwise you’ll be banned.
                            me getting paid has nothing to do with it.
                            they came in the orignal box with papers.
                            we got plenty of guys over at professional muscle check out are welcome thread. it speaks for its self and just about every guy orders HG gear from us.
                            and thats not the only forum. we sponsor on 10 forums and he happens to be the only guy to think they are fake. sorry bro we dont put a bad name out for are self like other source.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                              Roid Rage..........
                              no its not roid rage PCT moods lol

Comment

Working...
                              X