Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clomiphene citrate(clomid)in pct for how long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clomiphene citrate(clomid)in pct for how long?

but is unusual use in pct clomid for 40 or 60 days? is there a risk to create a pituitary desensitization? j am in order to use it for 60 days to preserve the gains.
    thanks in advance for your reply.
    jonny99
    Last edited by jonny99; 08-21-2011, 10:54 PM.

normal pcts tend to be 3-4 weeks

Comment

Just to see what people are doing different but what are you all dosing at per day and how many of you get a rage side effect
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

With clomid doses as low as 50-100mg I get boots of blurred vision and I get short tempered. That's why I don't use it.

Comment

I use 100 mg ed for 2 weeks, and 50 mg ed for 2 weeks. I also take nolvadex 40 mg ed for 2 weeks and 20 mg ed for 2 weeks. As for as affecting my mood, can't tell if it is the PCT or the juice leaving my body. Either way, I'm pretty grumpy.

Comment

im on my PCT and im taking 40mg of GP NOLVA and 100mg of GP Clomid.. im fuckin shit up. bad. it makes me rage so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordy View Post
              I use 100 mg ed for 2 weeks, and 50 mg ed for 2 weeks. I also take nolvadex 40 mg ed for 2 weeks and 20 mg ed for 2 weeks. As for as affecting my mood, can't tell if it is the PCT or the juice leaving my body. Either way, I'm pretty grumpy.
              ^^^^ this. but if you want to perfect the pct, get bloodwork done
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
              X