Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear storage above 30 degrees

So, I have problem.

My gear was few days in a place where temperature was above 30 degrees, around 33 to be precise but not on direct sunlight.

So my question is, what can happen to it, degradation, or something like that?

Some chem expert with an answer is more than welocome.

Thanx in advance guys!

33 degrees? mine stays 70-80, its only hcg and hgh that have to stay refridgerated. ive never frozen any gear, but only thing ive ever heard is it MAY cause the gear to crystalize back up. if thats the case you can dip it in hot water
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Like PW said,I keep my HCG in the fridge but my test and other stuff is kept in the cabinet. I hold my vial in HOT water for a few minutes before I even try to load my pin, because it's so thick and the heat of course makes it thinner. There is no need in keeping test or anything besides HCG and HGH in the fridge. I hope this helps you.
      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

No degradation has found place bro, only thing you shut be aware of is uv-light exposesure .

we are only talking about AAS and not Amino Acids,Peptides etc ?
        Last edited by big2; 08-21-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I was talking about 33 celsius if someone misunderstud me,
          Yeah, it's only some enanthate, tren, sustanon and helios. And it wasn't on direct sunlight.

It's hot like in hell here so better ask then feel confused.
          Thanks guys a lot!

Comment

yeah i assumed u meant celsius it will be fine for sure man it would take something way more extreme to damage it i'm sure u know some people even cook there gear at like 250f atleast?
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

thats gotta be like in the low 90's F. you should be fine. i have had to leave gear in temps like that before and never noticed any break down. i bet that over a long period of time, like a year or more, you'd probably see more breakdown in amps stored at 90*F vs 68*F, but i dont think a few days will do anything. like mentioned above, gear is often heated when it is made. when cooking gear, i've heard you dont have to worry until the oil starts to bubble. i'm sure you were no where near that temp!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, and all of you!

Comment

Working...
                X