Conan the Barbarian 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan the Barbarian 2011

What do you guys think can anayone ever forget Arnold? Did you see the trailers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWNA...eature=related on YouTube.

His co-actress states: 'Conan' co-star Jason Momoa is not 'Mr. Steroid' and: ..On her Conan the Barbarian co-star, Jason Momoa: " When I saw his backside naked, I was like, 'Oh, my.' He's got a beautiful body, because it's not all Mr. Steroid. He looks raw and masculine. ? I like people who are fit. I figure if I work out, you can at least return the favor. Would I go out with a meathead? No."

Jason himself is more carefully and atmits nor denies his steroid usage but hinted that he had too.

Well we've seen Bigger Stronger Faster ... What do you guys thing did he..or did he not ?

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/...attle/vb5v5yxk

I personally think he DID use. He was a model ect was skinny/ripped.. to Conan ..
    Why wouldn't he do it? When you make a living soley on looks/body wouldnt you want to look the best you possibly could? And if he really did Look at what a little sauce did propelled him from being a model to a nationally known icon EVEN being compared to arnold.. THOUGH there isnt a comparison lol.

Comment

no comparison to arnold not to say that he looks bad or that he is small but come on arnold was mister universe jason cant touch him even if he tried jason probably used some test e and what not but i cant imagine that he is on gh insulin tren well the hardcore stuff u know
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

..my opinion too, well he doesn't have to compete, just look impressive, but he can't let us forget the REAL one ..Arnold. Im.h.o its stupid to reuse the name Conan the Barbarian.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          ..my opinion too, well he doesn't have to compete, just look impressive, but he can't let us forget the REAL one ..Arnold. Im.h.o its stupid to reuse the name Conan the Barbarian.
          100% agree. Arnold is Conan. they should have cast a Pro BB for the part.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X