cycle with tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle with tren

hey, im 6 foot 180lbs about 2 years lifting hard and eating right.
    my second cycle would like input on how it looks.

credible answers only please

two vials of tren run for 10 weeks

two vials of test e about 500mg

60 days of nolva

1 vial of hcg probably like 1 or 2 weeks.

5 or 6 weeks of dianabol at 50mg - 75mg per day

goal is to pretty much gain mass and maintain lean waist.

last cycle was 10 weeks of test e with dianabol.

was going for 15-20 weeks but vials or pct never came in so cycled off unexpectedly kinda fucked me emotionally and physically.

edit: everything in bold is new.
    EGsnail95
    Last edited by EGsnail95; 08-21-2011, 04:52 PM.

Dude........ i can feel a whole load of angry people about to beat you down!!!

Ill try and be nice........ Why are you running test at 5 weeks? You understand it takes around 3-5 weeks for the test to stabilize and "kick in " you may as well send it to me and ill use it for you. Youll see the same results. 6ft 180lbs i guess your pretty lean Bro? Whats your goal for this cycle
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

credible answer: youre not ready
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
        credible answer: youre not ready
        I was trying to do it in a nice way !! haha
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Can you tell me what your first cycle was and what your gains were as I get the feeling you want us to tell you how to stack these compounds? And seriously Tren in your second cycle!!!!!!!! You need to do your research bro

Comment

oops sorry for not including some information. i really want to do a cycle with tren.

check the edit in the OP they are in bold. I added another vial of test

Comment

bump......

Comment

I just feel your not ready something doesnt sound right to me - So good luck to whatever you decide to do

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                  I just feel your not ready something doesnt sound right to me - So good luck to whatever you decide to do
                  alright. what doesnt sound right?

I would like some help please.

Comment

Cruz I'm at your side..

Comment

What a mess!!! Also, you started your first cycle without pct so dumb! READ UP on threads before even thinking about another cycle!!!!
                      football09
                      Last edited by football09; 08-21-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by football09 View Post
                        What a mess!!! Also, you started your first cycle without pct so dumb! READ UP on threads before even thinking about another cycle!!!!
                        no....

for one i live by myself. i do not have the money to order everything at once... so i broke up the order. the second order was two more vials and a pct to continue my cycle. but I never got it from NAPSGEAR. and it was 4 months ago.

god damn bro.

Comment

HOW long ago was this.. that u cycled off without pct .. (pct stuff can be gotten in 3 days from a couple places)

besides that..

Almost everyone would agree tren is for a more advanced user. think about going a different path. I know its hard when you get something in your head to change it, but wait on that one.

just do a test + deca/eq + dbol and ya do some more research, never hurts bud

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                            HOW long ago was this.. that u cycled off without pct .. (pct stuff can be gotten in 3 days from a couple places)

besides that..

Almost everyone would agree tren is for a more advanced user. think about going a different path. I know its hard when you get something in your head to change it, but wait on that one.

just do a test + deca/eq + dbol and ya do some more research, never hurts bud
                            yeah i was thinking about going with two vials of test e and two vials of deca but keeping the pct the same.

Comment

You can always use that Tren later. I can tell you from using it that Tren is strong and so are the sides. You have to make sure that you have EVERYTHING that you need before using it. I definitely think you need more Test to. Workout hard and kep the diet in check and do some more studying and try some Eq out and then you may be ready for Tren. You had better get some Prami or Caber for either Tren or Deca because Tren wipes my Boners off the map and its not a good thing. And try to find the real stuff because research Prami didnt do a thing for me personally.
                              Turtleneck
                              Last edited by Turtleneck; 08-22-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X