Hgh frag for weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh frag for weight loss

Hgh frag 176-191 was wondering if its worth a damn for weight loss. Not looking
    For anything dramatic and not in a huge hurry. just lookin For sumpthin to help me
    lean out a little and was wondering if it realy works

I would like to know the doses and if there is anyone out there that can fully explaine most of the peptides and dosings and affects
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

In theory it sounds great, but I have heard mixed reviews on this frag. Its a fragment of the whole hgh amino chain, and only around 10% of it. Its supposed to be solely the part responsible for lipolysis in the body, but im not so sure about that. Personally I think the entire chain works in a synergistic manner in the body. Thats not to say that it doesnt work at all, but it works better as a whole. Who knows if the people that have ran it and didnt like it had everything else on point either, or if they had good peps. I cant just trust an internet warrior at face value. Now if they were all bad then that would be a different story. Most people start at around 500mcg a day split into three doses and work up to 1500mcg with the same split. Im sure there have been people that go over that but that is the norm from what I have seen.

Comment

not sure about that sounds like it would be better for holding on to muscle during cutting rather than to accelerate cutting tho even if it is for the price how could it be better than a simple effective eca stack?
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

I used to do 200 mcg pre cardio and another 200mcg at night...its benefit comes with the fact that missing the whole GH peptide it doesnt have the negative effect on insulin resistance that GH can...some people get problems from GH others do not, I have stacked it before with GHRP GRF GH IGF and it has a good synergy with any of them.
          GHRP-6 modGRF and Frag was very good...its been a while since I ran it so I dont remember the exact mcg doses on each that I did.

Comment

Originally posted by ajdos View Post
            I used to do 200 mcg pre cardio and another 200mcg at night...its benefit comes with the fact that missing the whole GH peptide it doesnt have the negative effect on insulin resistance that GH can...some people get problems from GH others do not, I have stacked it before with GHRP GRF GH IGF and it has a good synergy with any of them.
            GHRP-6 modGRF and Frag was very good...its been a while since I ran it so I dont remember the exact mcg doses on each that I did.
            ipam and cjc is great..ipam causes no hunger issues unlike ghrp6

Comment

..they stopped research after a disapointing last trial

Melbourne, 21 February, 2007. Metabolic Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX: MBP) announced today thatthe Phase 2B trial results for its drug, AOD9604, do not support the commercial viability of the drug as atreatment for obesity. Development of the drug for this condition is terminated.
              Trial results showed that weight loss compared to placebo at the primary and secondary endpoints of 12 or24 weeks of treatment, was too low to reach statistical significance. The design of the obesity trial included Phase 3 conditions, such as a broader population of subjects (536 in total) and a formal diet and exercise programme. Under these additional conditions the AOD9604 treatment did not demonstrate the weight loss required to support commercial outcomes.
              The Company will focus on its other projects, including ACV1 for neuropathic pain (currently in Phase 2 trials) and AOD9604 for osteoporosis, as well as extending the application of its Oral Peptide Delivery
              Platform to other high value drugs.
              Dr Arthur Emmett, Chairman of Metabolic said “It is the nature of our industry that not all clinical stage
              drugs progress from Phase 2 to Phase 3 trials. That is why the Board of Directors has long emphasised
              the building of a strong and diverse pipeline. We will progress our programmes for the treatment of
              neuropathic pain and osteoporosis, and are continuing with preclinical development of the Oral Peptide
              Delivery Platform. These products are aimed at addressing unmet needs in multi-billion dollar markets”.
              Metabolic CEO, Dr Roland Scollay, said “We set out to conduct a high quality trial that would be predictive
              of a Phase 3 result and provide data to establish the commercial viability, or otherwise of the drug, prior to
              committing to the significant expense of a full Phase 3 trial. These objectives were achieved. The
              important thing for Metabolic now is that we maintain our focus on advancing the development of our other
              programmes, all of which have the potential to generate significant value for shareholders”.
              Weight loss at the primary and secondary endpoints of 12 or 24 weeks of treatment, after allowing for the
              effects of the diet and exercise programme, was less than 1 kg in all dose groups. There was a subgroup,
              predetermined in the trial design, which did show weight loss at the levels seen in the previous trial (see
              appendix), but the overall population did not respond consistently. Given the high levels of weight loss seen
              in the placebo group (diet and exercise but no drug), it may be that the drug effects were overwhelmed by
              the effective weight loss programme, a programme which was consistent with that outlined in the relevant
              FDA guidelines. The safety and tolerability of AOD9604 was excellent with no evidence of any difference
              from placebo.
              The result of the OPTIONS Study has been announced ahead of schedule due to the clear and definitive
              outcomes which required less internal analysis than expected by the Company.

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                ipam and cjc is great..ipam causes no hunger issues unlike ghrp6
                I have yet to have had a chance to try Ipamerolin, I would love to give it a try at some future point...I like the peptides, and really have gotten decent results from using them, especially fat loss.

Comment

Hcg diet is good for the women as compared to the men. It has been seen that women got better results than men. This is the reason that women believe is increasing more and more on hcg diet.

Comment

Working...
                  X