Aas and joint pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aas and joint pain

every time I come off deca my joints hurt like hell. Its so bad I can't get dressed some mornings.

I went to the doctor today n had some x rays
    No arthritis and no injuries. So I'm wondering which steroid is causing the pain and why? I was thinking maybe the test could be drying up my joints?

I run 500mg deca and 500-750mg test-e
    10 weeks of deca and 12-14 for the test
    was thinking of getting celebrex or sumpthin from naps for it.

sounds like either u have a very strong joint drying effect from the test(probably not) or ur estrogen is very low i'm no expert tho
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
      or ur estrogen is very low i'm no expert tho
      tough question, but this is an interesting observation. deladude, what fo you use for estrogen control and how much?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I don't use anything for estrogen. I keep arimidex on hand but haven't needed it.
        I also have clomid and nolvadex for pct but havent started that yet either.

It seems to start within 3 days of my missed deca shot. Starts as a small ache and within a week becomes unbearable to the point I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm dying over her in the mornings.lol

Comment

I got the same problem now. I been on Test cyp. and Eq. for awhile (no aches) As soon as I cut carbs and throw some winni in, Bam!! Got it in both my elbows!!

Comment

damn thats odd
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

Working...
            X