Subcutaneous v/s Intramuscular Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subcutaneous v/s Intramuscular Gear

I was wondering how you guys feel about the subcutaneous injectables (which is what I use now) v/s intramuscular injectables. When I first got into BB in my early 20's I used intramuscular. I had never heard of subcutaneous until I got back into working out (I quit for about 8 or 9 years because I hurt my back and I guess maybe I was a little burnt out also, a lot of shit going on at that time) hence my screen name. I was working out hard and eating great and nothing was happening so I went and got my blood work done to find my test count was @ 143! I have a Dr. who put me on HCG, Cyp and after a few weeks I had to have Adex. My levels are up and things are going good but I would like to hear any pros and cons you guys know over the two different types of delivery.
    Knowledge Is Power

from my understanding it just slows the realease bc there not nearly as much blood goin thru your fat/skin, than there is flowing thru ur muscles. i dont think its much of a big deal with water based solutions, but oils are different
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Mine are in grapeseed or cottonseed oil.
      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

I agree with PushinWeight, I inject small amounts of (highdosed) AAS sub-Q or in a cocktail IM. sub-Q of course GH amd insulin. Read on the blog about injectable D-bol that is also meant to be shot sub-Q or IM in a cocktail depending on the rest of the cycle.

Comment

Sub Q just effects the absorption rate. It will absorb slower. If you are at a low BF% you can IM delts with a slin pin and avoid some scar tissue but I prefer IM with all AAS and do hcg,peptides,gh,slin all sub Q.

Comment

Working...
          X