Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clen while taking a break from Ephedrine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen while taking a break from Ephedrine ?

Im curious , iv been running ephedrine for about 3 weeks now and its working good , could I use clen for 2 weeks and then go back to the ephedrine or are my beta receptors way to down regulated and there would be no point in using the clen since iv been on the ephedrine for 3 weeks , and if I could use the clen would the ephedrine do anything after the 2 weeks of clen or no since the beta receptors are down from the clen and previous 3 weeks of ephedrine ??

I know the whole 2 weeks on clen , 2 weeks on ec has been brought up before but it seems like when I try searching for this kind of info its from outdated posts and never really answers the question if the ephedrine won't work or the clen wont work since there beta anatagonist ?

i dont know much about the 2 but i thought u didnt have to take a break from the eph. but ive been told to take benadryl everyday while taking clen, and every 5 days or so take 2-3 days off clen and run eca
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yeah you dont need a break from ephedrine but Im wondering if it's still effective during the 2 weeks off clen , from what im reading it looks like from a studie ( dont have the link I can get if you want ) that it hammers the same receptors therefore even if you did run it during the 2 weeks off clen it wouldnt do much , and then by the time you run clen again it won't do anything , but this was just one study . I would prefer people talking from real experience / results .

Comment

ill have experience as soon as my eph gets here, but ive been told by "professionals" that they will both still work, and it is recommended to alternate them like that
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
        X