Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Glands Filling Up ALOT! Making Huge Bumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Glands Filling Up ALOT! Making Huge Bumps.

I am on Cyp, HCG and Adex. Have been on for a few weeks but for the past three or four weeks I have been having oil glands on the back of my head right in the hair line filling up and making huge knots. They don't always turn into bumps but sometimes they do. When you mash them large amounts of oil come out. Has anyone had this problem and if so does anyone have a solution?
    Knowledge Is Power

Anyone? Come on bros. I need some help!
    Knowledge Is Power

Comment

I have oily skin anyway, but sorry bro never had that happen to me. Usually just some acne on the back and arms.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

how do u know they are oil glands? I would ask a mod, thats some odd stuff right there.

Comment

i would see a dermatologist. the oil is probably just skin oil, is there any blood in it? its prob just cystic acne, meaning its deeper, and the deeper one cause more swelling. swelling causes body fluids and blood to accumulate in the area
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

They do bleed if I mash over and over. I don't really know that it's oil glands. I have been reading a lot on it and of course more T makes your oil glands produce more. Some of the things I have read say that some peoples glands go into overdrive and fill up faster than they can release, so I was just figuring it could be that since very rarely do they ever have a head on them and it's usually after I have mashed them a lot. The discharge then is puss and blood, probably more like infection and they then sit and drain clear oily fluid. Thanks guys for your help and any more ideas you may have.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

bro, that sounds exactly like the spots i was getting on my back. they were pretty big and never really surfaced, just looked like red spots but were super painful. ive had acne on my back before, and i dealt with it and used home remedies, but when they got like that i started gettin worried and went to the dr. bc i didnt have insurance i was always self diagnosing it, and once they got like that i figured i picked up some kind of bacteria, maybe even staph. which is suprising that we dont pick it up more often than we do considering we all pierce our skin quite often. but i went to the dr and told her i was worried that it was something worse than simple acne and explained they didnt pop like normal, but they were bloody and leaked oil. she took a good look and was like, nope thats just common acne, but its deeper. i tried to convince her again it was worse than that and she said ill run a culture for you if you want me to, but regardless of what it says, id treat it all the same way. the visit took 15 mins and only cost me $44 and she wrote me a script for doxycycline, which is free at publix. but ive been on doxy for just over 2 months and im 99% cleared up. i randomly get a spot here and there but its nothing that a dab of benzo peroxide cream doesnt take care overnight. i just wish i wouldve gone earlier than i did, bc those big ones leave some solid scars when u pop them, my back is scarred up pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                bro, that sounds exactly like the spots i was getting on my back. they were pretty big and never really surfaced, just looked like red spots but were super painful. ive had acne on my back before, and i dealt with it and used home remedies, but when they got like that i started gettin worried and went to the dr. bc i didnt have insurance i was always self diagnosing it, and once they got like that i figured i picked up some kind of bacteria, maybe even staph. which is suprising that we dont pick it up more often than we do considering we all pierce our skin quite often. but i went to the dr and told her i was worried that it was something worse than simple acne and explained they didnt pop like normal, but they were bloody and leaked oil. she took a good look and was like, nope thats just common acne, but its deeper. i tried to convince her again it was worse than that and she said ill run a culture for you if you want me to, but regardless of what it says, id treat it all the same way. the visit took 15 mins and only cost me $44 and she wrote me a script for doxycycline, which is free at publix. but ive been on doxy for just over 2 months and im 99% cleared up. i randomly get a spot here and there but its nothing that a dab of benzo peroxide cream doesnt take care overnight. i just wish i wouldve gone earlier than i did, bc those big ones leave some solid scars when u pop them, my back is scarred up pretty good.

He hit right on the nose. I had the same issue. It didnt look like normal acne. Went to derm and got script for minocycline. This was two months ago. Mino does'nt do much good for body acne. Doxycycline is a good antibiotic for body acne.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Thanks guys. It sounds kinda like talks I have had with people who say it looks like it's a lot of bumps all in one but I can feel it, they are one big one and sometimes it will have a small one or two around it that will pop. I just don't understand why it's in my hairline in the back. The rest of my body is clear with the exception of a normal roid pimple that will pop up on your shoulder or chest, you know where your sweaty shirt sits the entire workout twice a day. Thanks again brothers.
                  Knowledge Is Power

Comment

well everyone is different my body is pretty much clear of acne but the area around my mouth and my chin can get quite a bit
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                      well everyone is different my body is pretty much clear of acne but the area around my mouth and my chin can get quite a bit
                      try some benzo peroxide cream every day or 2, i bet itll clear right up

Comment

Thanks PW will give it a try
                        Knowledge Is Power

Comment

thanks pw gonna check that out sounds good tho i dont think my acne is big enough to bother with any drug
                          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                          Hackleech

Comment

No normal acne ( acne vulgaris) http://www.skinsight.com/adult/acneK...treatments.htm

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                              i just threw up in my mouth alittle

Comment

Working...
                              X