Has anyone evre heard of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone evre heard of?

Euro promastren 300? 100 tren ace 100 test prop and I think it said 100 drast prop?

Europa-quality EQL
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

nope, where do u keep hearing all these random labs? ive never heard of any of them
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Not neccesarely from Europe. Look at DutchLabs that wasn't Dutch (IP) AR and Alin always said it was mine, lol, but everyone knows AR just yells but knows little.

Comment

Anyone know about dutch labs?

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          nope, where do u keep hearing all these random labs? ive never heard of any of them
          My boy bought it and it was in the box profes lable on the bottle with hologram I tried to load the pics but the file said improper file when I did

Comment

Here is the box

Got the pic to work
            Attached Files

Comment

I agree with PushinWeight..

Comment

Just local gym sources that I look into for some of my bros. They say I got this stuff have you heard of it and if I haven't I bring it to the board. This one has a holo on the bottle, sealed cap, and has been used by some people I know who say it is pretty good however where I live where there are alot of people trying to sell home brew and go that extra mile to make it look high speed. I am pretty picky because I have seen some bad infections due to a great price and pro look that ended up being some home brew that was made very poorly with the intent of purly making money with no regards to the person they may be harming.

Comment

well i cant say much bc i got started with local homebrews, hell the first time i bought any inj, they were in plain bottles. no labels or anything. but now that i have alittle experience, i only buy stuff from sources i can get plenty of reviews on.

Comment

well i cant say much bc i got started with local homebrews, hell the first time i bought any inj, they were in plain bottles. no labels or anything. but now that i have alittle experience, i only buy stuff from sources i can get plenty of reviews on.
                    I hear you, it gets harder to tust those plain bottles though when you start seeing giant oozing soars on your buddies legs though yikes!

Comment

yea, luckily i got some solid sources before anything like that happened. when i cant link up with a source or need something quick or whatever, im lucky enough to know a group of guys who compete on state level, they always have good stuff. but its kinda like the stuff u ask about, stuff that doesnt show up on a google search, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X