New Cycle with pics :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cycle with pics :)

So I got my cycle today from my UK supplier thought I would try Anapolon, Deca and Test e however I wanted to know if anyone has seen Jackson labs and if so what do they think?
    Attached Files
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

boxes and all looks good but I would not know if its legit havent tried it but let me know how it goes.... Did you have any trouble with customs into us how long was shipping thanks cruz
    Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by nympholvr View Post
      boxes and all looks good but I would not know if its legit havent tried it but let me know how it goes.... Did you have any trouble with customs into us how long was shipping thanks cruz
      im in the UK so got them from a domestic source so no issues next day delivery, I trust the source so we shall see if you type jackson labs in to google the source comes up so must be the only one of a few who have them?

Ill see how they are and go from there
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

nice bro I am jealous lol I did find quite of bit of suppliers for jackson products Please keep us informed thanks buddy
        Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Damn you have a reliable UK source. Lucky B*stard. ha ha. Although N**s have never let me down so i cant complain. The gear ive been gettin from local lads over the last year or so has been of dubious quality. Have a good cycle mate.

Comment

Good luck bro, and keep us informed!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
              Damn you have a reliable UK source. Lucky B*stard. ha ha. Although N**s have never let me down so i cant complain. The gear ive been gettin from local lads over the last year or so has been of dubious quality. Have a good cycle mate.
              Yeah there pretty good a little on the expensive side but the service is pretty good............

Comment

Good luck. Hope all goes well.
                Knowledge Is Power

Comment

So just to give an update the Anapolon is working a treat great pumps and im up 6lbs already just waitig for this test to kick in in 3 weeks roughly and will report some more

Comment

Any updates?? I love naps but am in need so I would be interested in another supplier

Comment

UPDATE:

Up to 13.7 put on a little fat as I always do but strength is up along with sex drive, I can feel the test as my sex drive is through the roof

Comment

i never heard before about Jackson lab in India, its another export company like Alpha-Pharma imo its most be g2g

Comment

Why are you using a test blend and test E?

Comment

Originally posted by Userat204 View Post
                            Why are you using a test blend and test E?
                            Its test e ? no test blend -

So up to 14 stone some side effects such as no libido and gyno but thats about it really quite happy with the gains

Comment

Working...
                            X