stack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack question

I wasn't sure where to post this so i thought to give it a try here..

I have recently started Clenbuterol, after having read it was a much more powerful tool than RoxyLean, however so far I've been disappointed as I feel nothing from taking clen.. I'm only at 80mcg and got to up the dosing but I have no energy whatsoever.

While I was on RoxyLean on the contrary I had more than enough energy, almost too much, the caffeine kept me wide awake as well .. anyway I was wondering if I could stack both together?

As far as the clen is concerned, is it normal that I do not feel the slighest thing?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Is it real Clen or OTC stuff
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Honestly have no idea, it was recommended to me by a buddy. Behind it says Sopharma Bulgaria, with some Russian or something.. and as numbers 711010-10/2013..

Comment

is it a blister pack? The Sopharma has been mentioned in other boards to be GTG. Why you are not getting anything out of I don't know. Clen is supposed to to be three times strong than ef. I'll leave this one to the board. You may want to reasearch the dose you are taking.
        Jelly bean
        Last edited by Jelly bean; 08-13-2011, 05:55 PM.
        Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

There it's easier just took a pic

Comment

ive heard that stuff is legit as well, but people respond differently. u can try to up the dosage more, a few other things you can check are your body temp, and your blood pressure. i wouldnt stack the 2 personally but if you do, WATCH THE BLOOD PRESSURE AND HEART RATE!!!! imo, mixing the 2 is just asking for a heart attack or something crazy. but if the clen is quality, it will raise your body temp alittle
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

you should literary be "shaking"...I have taken the spiropent from mexico and I had to stop..I am by no means an expert on clen. but from what your saying, it seems like a fake...I am sure others will help you out more, just wanted to let you know of my experience..

Comment

Hey guys,

I went to the doc today to check on some wounds, he took my blood pressure, heart rate and body temp and they were all normal.. Yeah I'm probably not gonna mix both together but I'm wondering why I can't feel this. I also forgot to mention I'm stacking it with Ketotifen and T3... but these three together do nothing. This is disappointing. Anyway I'm gonna up the dosing for Clen and have it up to 120 but if that does nothing I have no idea what to do haha

BigAnt: I have no shaking whatsoever

Comment

just up the dose and see how you get on, a buddy of mine goes upto 160mcg a day b4 he can feel anything were all different, just up it half a tab every 3 days ish till you find what is good for you.

Comment

It's my second day and I'm up to 80mcg, I was gonna give 120 a try tomorrow, but would u say that's too much at once for a third day?

Comment

yes might be, normally i would say up every 2-3 days because clen has a half-life of 36 hours so you have to give it chance because you will have 2days dose's in your system at a time so if you up everyday it will be hard to find a good spot for you just work slowly until you find a good spot for you. hope that make's sense.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                        It's my second day and I'm up to 80mcg, I was gonna give 120 a try tomorrow, but would u say that's too much at once for a third day?
                        t3 and clen is supposed tp be a wicked combo to lose fat...I mean..if you up the clen and still are not "shaking" or feeling more energy..it would be safe to say it is fake...fortunately it isn't much money to purchase...the fakes are usually empty...too risky to play with tablet mg...let us know how it is if you up it...be careful..I am not afraid of many drugs...but clen is on that list..

Comment

It does, yeah I'll give that a try. I'll keep you posted thanks !

Comment

Well tbh the only stimulant that ever had me shake, and feel crappy was BPI RoxyLean ECA.. First day on that shit and I felt like I was gonna die but it gave me awesome energy and work outs. Then I was told of that Clen and co stack and gave that a try. So yeah Either I am highly resistant to stimulant, or it is fake, or i just got to up the dosing.. let's see haha

Comment

when i take 80 mcg or more of clen i feel like my knees are gonna buckle and im gonna puke, and i get anxiety from it. i wouldnt raise the dosage too fast, bc once u pass that threshold, itll ruin your day
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X