Liquid Orals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Orals

I came across some Liquid Dbol at 100mg/ml. Has anyone ever tired or know someone who has taken this stuff before? Just want to get everyones thoughts on it.

Thanks

its the same raws that are in the pills, should be good to go. although 100 mg/ml is pretty concentrated, it prob doesnt stay suspended very well. id be willing to bet its powder floating in suspension and will have to be shaken up very well before dosing, but again, should be good to go
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

check out the JM blog article about British Dragon, it discusses how oral tabs r made.

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/frontpage?page=1
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thats something new? Never heard of liquid orals
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

^^^ nha don't think its new, iv only really seen drinking winny about tho but with drinking i heard it taste nasty (never tried it personal) easier just to take the tab if you ask me tho

Comment

@Jimmy93 I do not disagree with you at all but the $ for the amount I can get it untouchable!

Comment

Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
              @Jimmy93 I do not disagree with you at all but the $ for the amount I can get it untouchable!
              Correct! pills are definately the way to go, but pill pricing is what has kept me from trying anavar. how does 100 mls of anavar at 50 mg/ml for $150 sound? it can be done if you do your research and make your own suspension. average pill price is what, like $2 for 20 mg? so dosing the liquid at 100 mg a day is $3 a day, 100 mg worth of pills is $10 a day. think about what the price difference comes to on a 6 week run of that

Comment

Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
                I came across some Liquid Dbol at 100mg/ml. Has anyone ever tired or know someone who has taken this stuff before? Just want to get everyones thoughts on it.

Thanks
                it all depends on the specific product. like mentioned, it would work just like a pill...as long as the dosing is right. if you trust the source and have gotten feedback from other users, you should be good
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

There are several UGL's selling their orals as liquid. It's easy to make large batches if you don't have the expensive pill press. Capping is just as easy. As mentioned with any of these shake very well prior to use. This can be done simply using everclear and raw powder for many of the compounds. I have a quick easy recipie if anyone needs it but capping is just as easy and very cheap and my prefered method.

Comment

Originally posted by Userat204 View Post
                    There are several UGL's selling their orals as liquid. It's easy to make large batches if you don't have the expensive pill press. Capping is just as easy. As mentioned with any of these shake very well prior to use. This can be done simply using everclear and raw powder for many of the compounds. I have a quick easy recipie if anyone needs it but capping is just as easy and very cheap and my prefered method.
                    correct me if im wrong please sir, but the dosage of the compound is only a small percentage of what the cap will hold correct? so if thats the case, do you leave air in the caps, or do you have something you use as a filler? also, i assume u "cap" the caps by hand?

Comment

Yeah I just add dextrose to the caps. I take the amount of powder and then add filler into a food processor to blend together then use a capping tray that you basically just dump the powder and scrape into caps. It does 50 at a time and is quick. You can do 1000 an hour. Now each cap will not be exact. Let's say dbol 50mg. Some may have 48mg some 52mg but it basically evens out and you will never notice the difference plus you get the same amount of hormone during the cycle. If interested in exact method and items I use pm me PW. I have an oral recepie also but it's a little messy and taste bad.

But you can add pretty much anything you want as your filler. These are just batches for personal use but I know some UGLs that use this exact method.

Comment

Originally posted by Userat204 View Post
                        yup one of my gtg places just started to carry it also.. gaining steam

Comment

Working...
                        X