Jackson Labs and anapolon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Labs and anapolon

Has anybody heard of Jackson Labs sustaverone before and if so what do you guys think

I have the opportunity from my UK source to buy Anapolon 50, I normally use Dianabol, what do you guys think is better Anapolon or Dianabol?

Any help please guys?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
    Has anybody heard of Jackson Labs sustaverone before and if so what do you guys think

I have the opportunity from my UK source to buy Anapolon 50, I normally use Dianabol, what do you guys think is better Anapolon or Dianabol?

Any help please guys?
    I think this guy is out of florida. I could find no reviews about him or his products but I was thinking about getting some powders from him but he was too expensive for me. I would love to know if anyone has had his products as well so hopefully we will get some feedback...
    Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by nympholvr View Post
      I think this guy is out of florida. I could find no reviews about him or his products but I was thinking about getting some powders from him but he was too expensive for me. I would love to know if anyone has had his products as well so hopefully we will get some feedback...
      I found out today they are an Indian company Pharma grade - So Ive took the the jump and ordered a load to try out, So should be able to give some feedback later about it will post some pictures when it arrives.
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yeah let me know how that works out would love to hear some truthful review of the products thanks
        Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by nympholvr View Post
          yeah let me know how that works out would love to hear some truthful review of the products thanks
          yeah going to give it a whirl as NAPS is away I will try my UK source, Going to stack it with Norma Hellas Deca and Naps, should be a good bulking cycle

Comment

I have a friend who has used Jackson sust,results was same as the organon pakis.IMO good company from india who makes properly dosed generic products.

Comment

just make sure ur supplier is trustworthy the amount of fake pharma grade is huge. good luck bud

Comment

Sustaverone

Click image for larger version

Name:	jackson.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	151907SUSTAVERONE 250mg x 1 1ml ampoule (Jackson Labs)

Contains:

250mg Testosterone Enanthate
                A sterile disposable synringe and needle is provided in this pack
                NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Other products from Jackson Labs

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	151908.Click image for larger version

Name:	durajack.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	151909..1. Nitron-50mg/ml (Nandro-Phenyl-Prop) x 1ml vial (Jackson Labs).2.Durajack-50mg/ml x 1 ampoule (Jackson Labs)

Contains: 50mg Nando-Phenyl-Prop
                  NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Just posted a new thread with pics of my stash

Comment

So was looking through all the amps and noticed that some were different size and oil consistency? Any thoughts
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X