Is anapolon ok for novices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anapolon ok for novices

Hi, I am 22 and 16stone and i am about 6ft. I used to lift a few years ago and used creatine but i was never serious. I have just recently got back into lifting, been doing it about 2 weeks and ive been eating all the right things. I did abit of web surfing for some things i could take to increase my workout load, them extra reps and so on. I am probably no where near the stage of taking anapolon, but what would this actually do for my work out? also if people dont think this is safe for me yet, could anyone recommend me something. Thanks

You need more research! Anapolon IS a good compound but the sides are overwhelming especially for a novice. Start like everyone else with Testosterone E or C which is an awesome compound! and a nolva PCT

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
      You need more research! Anapolon IS a good compound but the sides are overwhelming especially for a novice. Start like everyone else with Testosterone E or C which is an awesome compound! and a nolva PCT
      Actually what he's looking for is ...
      some things i could take to increase my workout load, them extra reps and so on
      does test increase the workout load or help with muscle size ?

I heard about Jack3d as a pre workout stimulant ... I guess it's what you're looking for

Comment

Mark7 I agree with JayDiesel 100% - Test is like magic - but i believe u need @ least 1 year of serious lifting B4 considering Juice.

If u r looking for a boost I like K-Otic (EFX, w Kre-alkline creatine)
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sorry kiddo, that oral compound isn't something to take lightly. If ur gonna go down the anabolic route, make sure ur diet & training are at their possible best. Trust me, ive seen too many ppl crash after their first cycle because they didnt have the motivation to continue lifitng and dieting properly. Personally 3-5 years of natural training is needed before even considering anabolics. Also what a lot of novices dont release is, you cant really drink on harsh oral compounds. (Winstrol, dbol, anadrol, oral tren) not only will u stop ur gains, but u have the potential to put urself in the hospital from liver failure or swelling of the liver. Make sure ur party life doesnt interrupt ur training life, a lot of people forget that. If u wana get serious, do so naturally until there is no doubt in ur mind to go down the anabolic route. Just my 2 cents, pretty serious about proper anabolic usage.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, it has helped me alot.

Comment

I have heard this product is good http://www.thesupplementstore.co.uk/...tm_medium=base do any of you have any experience with this, thanks

Comment

looks like a generic test booster with other shit in it. Personally, stay natural till ur ready. THEN pick up a need w/ test in it. Those over the counter supps are pretty garbage, and if they aren't they are altered designer oral steroids. Which some sides effects are unknown. Personally, ive done prohormones but real gear is the absolute way to go when your ready.

Comment

Mark7 peep this post;

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ht=prohormones

I have done a few cycles in my days and nothing, I mean nothing gave me so many bullshit sides than ProHormones. I could not take it I stopped 3 weeks in - killed my appetite (big prob), felt lethargic (thats tired for the MH), very bad Back-pains and kidney area pain.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Novices need to train hard friend at 22 you can gain a lot of muscle without nothing only iron, protein and dreams, I train 7 years before to take somethig, the first time I take I tale only one real ""parabolan"" and gain 9 kilos in 8 weeks, if I know some years ago all I know now I wait again some year, gear not make champ, brain make champ and genetic, train hard friend at 22 your testosterone natural is fantastic
                    old scholl bodybuilder rippedover45

Comment

Working...
                    X