Clear All

• Need help!

Hi

My current cycle is/was

Weeks 1-12 GP Test Cyp 500 mg twice a week
    Weeks 1-6 Sciroxx Turinabol 50mg ED
    Weeks 7-12 Balkan Winni 50 ED
    PCT Weeks 14-17

I ran out of Test Cyp at the beginning of week 9 and ended up missing weeks 9 and 10 shots.

Is it ok if i start it up again at week 11 and just extend my cycle until weeks 14 or 16?

Thanks,
    Coveboy

If I was me personally I would call it a cycle and start pct. I would have to think that would throw your blood levels all over the place. U might be ok doing it but I wouldn't.

Comment

Test C & E half lifes are 14-16 days so you have about 2-3 weeks (depending on person) where the test is still potent in your system. There will be a dip in ur blood levels for a week or two (time that u were "off) and with that dip ull feel tired, lethargic, slightly depressed due to the fact u dont have the extra test supporting ur system. From a conservative standpoint, i'd say get off and save the gear for next cycle. However, if ur more experienced and this isnt ur first cycle then continue. At the end of the day its your choice so take a day and decide.

Comment

you should be fine either way, but chalk this up as an experieince and never run a cycle again without having 110% of the gear needed at the start
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I went ahead started up again since i was on winni i figured i still had test in me.

Thanks for your opinions!

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            you should be fine either way, but chalk this up as an experieince and never run a cycle again without having 110% of the gear needed at the start
            Thats my opinion - You eith start PCT to save any sides or you carry on
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

need to do the numbers in the beginning brother..not hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                need to do the numbers in the beginning brother..not hard to do
                hahaha true
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X