Rubbermaid Containers get you jacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbermaid Containers get you jacked!

Ive been working on my dieting for the better half of two years and a few weeks back i picked up some Rubbermaid Containers 6 for around 4-5 bucks at Walmart. what I've been doing is making huge amounts of food for example 2 pounds of lean ground turkey (180g Protein) and two veggie packs (100-120g Carbs, 20g DF, 20g Protein) and cook it all together then break it down into the containers so you avoid the hassle of having to weigh your food or worry about preparing each meal every time you eat.

Sounds simple enough I just wanted to share it with you guys if some of you run into the trouble of worrying what you're next meal will be. i always found it easiest to count up a large batch of calories then cut them down into containers so you avoid having to count calories cause you already know how much you're getting.

Hope this enlightens some of you for the next time you prepare your meals.

Originally posted by STEFAN View Post
    Ive been working on my dieting for the better half of two years and a few weeks back i picked up some Rubbermaid Containers 6 for around 4-5 bucks at Walmart. what I've been doing is making huge amounts of food for example 2 pounds of lean ground turkey (180g Protein) and two veggie packs (100-120g Carbs, 20g DF, 20g Protein) and cook it all together then break it down into the containers so you avoid the hassle of having to weigh your food or worry about preparing each meal every time you eat.

Sounds simple enough I just wanted to share it with you guys if some of you run into the trouble of worrying what you're next meal will be. i always found it easiest to count up a large batch of calories then cut them down into containers so you avoid having to count calories cause you already know how much you're getting.

This is definitely the way to go.Keeping on a tight diet is hard enough so having it already prepared makes it so much easier.Many of the recipes I post up are for larger volumes that you devide into smaller meals.Makes dieting much much easier.

Comment

yes this is great i had seen some pros do this they can even have a full time job cus they just bring a couple of meals with them that they can eat every couple of hours

ps great title choice hahahaha
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

what gave me the idea was i saw a stupid meal container system that was a cooler with 6 containers for like over 100$ and i was like no way! all i need now is a 15 padded cooler and ice packs and ill have the same thing.

my biggest problems with dieting is avoiding the junk food my family brings into the house and worrying about my next meal. and when i know i have my next meal ready i don't snack at all.

and when people ask "arent you sick of eating the same meal everyday?" i just remind them that if you think of it as fuel for your body and not something you need to enjoy it makes it easy to eat. and spices can change the taste of food any way you want. ive made my food taste like Oriental food, Mexican food, indian food just by adding different spices. curry is a bad bitch when it comes to making food

Comment

Great info thanks for sharing, nice title btw

Comment

rubbermaid

Originally posted by STEFAN View Post

Hell yea! Im that same guy that carries a thermal lunch pack in my back pack everywhere I go filled with food. Thats the only way to do it.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Yes!! I have been doing this also and precook everything on sundays that way everything is calculated and there is no stress on what i should eat to get my requirements!

Comment

That's what makes it possible for me to survive throughout the day check this out

http://www.sixpackbags.com/

I got one of these and they work great for the whole day! It holds supps, shakes, food, water and comes with the containers and ice packs
                Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
                X