Winter cycle w/ HCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter cycle w/ HCG

Good evening brothers. Need help with HCG dosing for upcoming winter cycle. This will be my first time running HCG. After researching I'm planning on running it during my cycle, not post. I want to know, when to begin and end the HCG. and is it taken 250iu twice a week or 500iu twice a week. Cycle is listed below.

week 1-14 test E 700mg
    week 1-12 deca 400mg
    week 6-11 winstrol (oral) 50mg daily
    week 1-14 proviron 50mg daily
    *bromo and aromasin as needed*
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

IMHO + Experience;
    wk 2 - 15
    250iu - 2xwk
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB... if a person stays on that long isn't there a chance of desensitizing themselves to LH? Or is it that that dose is low enough to not run that risk?

I'm also looking towards my next cycle in (as soon as naps opens back up) and was thinking in a 16 week cycle to run HCG wk 3-5, wk 9-12, wk 15 - 17 @ 250iu - 2xwk...

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
        ODB... if a person stays on that long isn't there a chance of desensitizing themselves to LH? Or is it that that dose is low enough to not run that risk?

I'm also looking towards my next cycle in (as soon as naps opens back up) and was thinking in a 16 week cycle to run HCG wk 3-5, wk 9-12, wk 15 - 17 @ 250iu - 2xwk...

Thoughts?
        How come your running HCG into week 17?

Comment

on a 16 week cycle my understanding (limited as it is) was that it's good to run it through one week after cycle, before PCT, so that the boys are in full swing when you drop it and kick the adex and nolva in full force.

so the cycle would look like:
          Test C 750mg EW 1- 16
          EQ 600 EW 1 -15
          adex .25mg EOD/as needed
          HCG 500iu wks 3-5, 9-12, 15-17
          PCT 18 - 21

thoughts?
          atavist
          Last edited by atavist; 08-10-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Thoughts?
            U r correct sir the studies have shown no additional benefits of using more than 270 ius (2x week) (unless u r hitting some serious dosage cycles -semi pro+pro levels) also ref desensitizing.
            But I will say that I feel that it my have hindered my gains slightly? either that or its time to up my dosages?
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thoughts?
              I was reading a post by ipenetratah-hcg unraveled. I found it here. It was saying that LH levels drop by the second day of test replacement. So if your taking HCG 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off does'nt this defeat the purpose of even starting HCG in the first place?

Comment

i read that article as well... while informative in and of itself it is very argumentative with many other HCG "unraveled" type posts....just as one example it definitely conflicts with Safelife1's old post on HCG dosage..... so for my part at least all I can do is give it a lot of deep thought and decide who i trust the most... or what the best median is...
                I've yet to read an article which is conclusive enough for me to not look at the other theories and try to find a middle ground...

Comment

I look @ Safe's post on HCG from his perspective as he was taking some serious dosages,

Safe's post;
                  Post Cycle therapy, one should use 1000-2000 2-3 times a week for about three weeks. just cycle at the end of AAS cycle. I say start it three weeks after your first shot, others say different. most will use nolvadex while on HCG, because hcg does nothing for gynecomastia and some say hcg may flair it up. After hcg cycle, follow it up with nolvadex and two three weeks of clomid. - I would use 2500 2xWk but i do not get gyno

I prefer to use hcg 2500 every seven days while on my cycle. This way the body those not know weather to shut down or say open. i also use arimdex instead of nolvadex. But space it out well because you need some estrogen. This works for me.

IMO if u use more than 1000mg of Juice u need to up ur HCG dose but Safe's + my opinion is not supported by Medical Science just BroScience (but do not discount BroScience -for years Dr.s stated that Steroids had no athletic or performance enhancing effects until the mid 80's i think). I use armidex also.

so far it has worked for me - knock on morning wood.
                  ODB
                  Last edited by ODB; 08-10-2011, 05:52 PM.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm on Cyp and HCG and I have found that 250iu twice a week is plenty. I also had never had a problem with gyno until I used the HCG, so I use adex twice a week at .5mg. I believe running it the entire time you are on is the best way to go. I hope this helps you.
                    Knowledge Is Power

Comment

check... I'll probably go with 250 2xEW and keep an eye on the boys... if they start to shrink I'll up the dosage a little and try to reverse it...

thanks for the info.

Comment

Thank for the input guys. Not quite sure what time going to do. But I feel more comfortable with my possible decision.

Comment

Working...
                        X