cycle update : dbol/drol combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle update : dbol/drol combo

whats up fellas. i've decide to switch things up a little. i've been running 1-test cyp along with about 1g of test. things have gone well, but i feel my body is adapting, so i want to create some change. i decide to lower my test to 600mg and throw in the ol dbol&drol combo. i'm running the drol at 50 mg, 1/2 tab in the morning, 1/2 evening and the dbol at 25mg. both products are geneza. i had used this combo before a couple yrs back, at the same dosage and got good results. the theary is using lower doses of each oral may result in less unwanted side effects. if you recall, i started this cycle out with 100mg of drol. i found that was too much for me. i felt like my liver was going to fall out after a few wks and i couldnt eat my meals. 50mg on the other hand, doesnt do that to me at all. as far as the dbol...what can i say, its my favorite oral. i love the strenth and feel good sensation i get in the muscle from dbol. so yea, instead of a lot of one oral, i'm going with a lower dose of each. i just started yesterday and will probably go like this for just 4 wks and then i'll drop the orals and probably add in some TNE. i've got to christmas to gain size and then it's time to diet for 2 march shows.

fyi, dbol/drol combo isnt a great idea for new users. keep it simple so that you can understand what drug is doing what to your body.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i debated on trying this stack. like u when i ran drol alone, i dosed it higher and felt like complete ass. i may give it a go sometime, but til then id love to see how it works for you
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

hey pushin, i assume you have read that article floating around the net "the great oral debate"? not that gavin kane is an expert on anything from what i undestand, but it is a fun read. last time, i ran the combo with just test. i feel i needed another injectable anabolic to really make the stack complete. the 1-test cyp is already working well, so this should prove to be good. before, i used the same doses for drol/dbol and had great strength results and huge gains in fluid. it wasn't bed though. BP was good. no headaches or problems one would get from a heavier drol dose and the 25mg dbol gave me that feel good dbol pump i love so much. last time i ran the dbol for 8 wks and the drol for the first 6 wks. i'll keep you posted, but i already suggest it to ya!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I do believe that you will make good gains off of a drol/dbol stack but I just like putting too much strain on my organs.IMHO,this just falls into the 'MORE IS BETTER" way of cycling.Not knocking you at all my brotha,just giving you my opinions on things.Im in my 40's now and so far have yet to have ANY health issues or concerns.Thank God.So I always feel to be better safe than sorry.

Comment

FIST, let me first say, i'm not writing this to defend myself as much as, in trying to explain where i'm coming from, i'm learning more about my own motives(if that makes sense). i hear where you're coming from, but the idea is to run less of each. sure that would probably be considered a higher oral dose, but i dont see it as running 2 full oral courses at once. i can't figure what the organ strain would be on say 100mg of drol, but i know i was way more uncomfortable on that dose than when i ran half as much with a moderate dose of dbol. at the point that i did that combo cycle, i wasn't doing blood work on cycle, but i did have blood work done after pct and everything came back ok. maybe you're right about the "more is better" mind set. as a recreational bodybuilder, i had always looked at things from the point of view of taking the least amount possible to evoke the desired effect. i will admit that mind set has changed looking at things from a competitive point of view. i think now, i've look at things more from the view point of evoking the most effect possible without causing unwanted side effects. i have pushed everything futher than i used to...food, training and supplements. i also am taking more precations than before and keeping a watchful eye on whats going on inside of my body. i beleive there is truth in the idea of to more is better if better means bigger gains. it can also be a fine line between better and danger/abuse. i'm holding no illusions about walking that line.

Comment

hey fist i understand what u mean but i see it that even if i take like 4 different orals at 20mg each it will still be alot less stress than 100mg of straight drol
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

i see where he's coming from though. the idea is based off of bro-science lol. its assuming that both compounds are equally liver toxic. that doesn't mean it isn't true, but the only way to prove it is with blood work.

Comment

i read an article awhile ago about running drol and dbol at same time you will have to keep us updated on how thing's go compared to running one at a time, also how long have you been on the 1-test-cyp for and how long you plan on running this cycle for altogether?
                jimmy93
                Last edited by jimmy93; 08-09-2011, 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                  i read an article awhile ago about running drol and dbol as same time you will have to keep us updated on how thing's go compared to running one at a time, also how long have you been on the 1-test-cyp for and how long you plan on running this cycle for altogether?
                  been about 12 wks. i'm going for 4 more, then calling it quits. 1-test cyp takes awhile to start working well, IMO.

Comment

i understand where everyone is coming from, but i dont think 50 drol and 25 dbol would/could/should be any more toxic than 75 drol. and ive known TONS of people who have run drol at 75-100 for 4-6 weeks without any real issues
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                    X