• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCTless

Started test 500/wk late march early April
    8 weeks in I added deca 250/week to combat joint issues for 10 weeks
    Finished with test 500/wk mid July

It's been about 3 weeks n have lost water weight but kept strength gains n muscle. My nuts have atrophied big time. Without pct (ordered long long time ago) how much muscle will I loose and how quick ? Also how long till nuts come back

I no this will vary person to person and their are no definite answers just wanna know what I'm in for

i have no idea man but damn did u get screwed thats why they always say have it on hand maybe u can get a natural test booster that might help out a little? also take some vitamin c like 2-3 grams daily to keep u a bit less catabolic
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

losing weigh,t ball's ect will be different person to person so sorry don't really know how to answer that one but with low test your estrogen will be higher so you will probs store more fat keep you eye open for gyno and of course the amount of muscle loss will depend on how much muscle you have and how fast your natural test will start again , but you need to get some pct fast!!

Comment

Find a fast shipping research chem site and get serms pronto. Pm me for a gtg site that ships same day if you order before 2pm. Good luck

Comment

Vit c 2-3grms, tribulus, omegas, Phosphatidyl Serine....

Comment

gonna B bummer now - u prob will lose it all + more. some come back quickly (1-2 months),some longer (6 months), some not at all - that's what lifetime TRT/HRT is.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by braveone View Post
              find a fast shipping research chem site and get serms pronto. Pm me for a gtg site that ships same day if you order before 2pm. Good luck
              x100000000000000
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Just order some research chems. I would not just skip pct. I did it years ago but there are no excuses for it these days and like stated above you may lose all plus some. Deca causes severe hpta suppression and can remain in your body for long amounts of time so it could take months to recover.

Comment

Working...
                X