Help needed with estro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with estro

Ok guys here's the rundown. I have been running close to two grams of A.A.S. for about 12 weeks now and the nips have been sore since week 8.
    I am running 25mg of aromasin ed but it's not enough.
    What else should I throw in to help with the puffy and tender nips? (no homo)
    At what dose also, thanks in advance for any advice.

2 grams of what? sounds like you have been taking too much aromasin and your body has gotten immune to it. When you take alot of potent AIs like aromasin or letro they start to use lose their effectiveness. The more you increase the dose and increase frequence, the more it wont work. Take a couple days off and start back up w/ 12.5mg eod or 12.5mg every third day. With potent AIs less is more.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Sounds like a plan.
      I am stacking test, EQ, and tren.
      Also low dose gh in the a.m. and GHRP with CJC in the evening.

Comment

Just to further help. How come you think its estro? Could it be progestin from tren?

Comment

I have been running the tren at 200mg ew and I didn't think of that for some stupid reason.
          What can I do about that?

Comment

Get an anti progestin, bromo or dostinex. If going down on aromasin doesnt work and cant get anti progestin, you may want to stop the tren.

Comment

if youre at 2 grams but only 200 tren, im gonna guess the eq around 600, so that would leave your test at around 1200 ew? that much test is going to need a good bit of ai. ive never heard of the ai's losing effectiveness so i cant rule that out, but me myself, i would raise the dose. then i would get bloodwork done asap to find out exactly whats going on. if i was worried about my nips, $50 for bloodwork would be WELL worth it
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                if youre at 2 grams but only 200 tren, im gonna guess the eq around 600, so that would leave your test at around 1200 ew? that much test is going to need a good bit of ai. ive never heard of the ai's losing effectiveness so i cant rule that out, but me myself, i would raise the dose. then i would get bloodwork done asap to find out exactly whats going on. if i was worried about my nips, $50 for bloodwork would be WELL worth it
                Getting a number for bloodwork now. Going to call tomorrow. What exactly do I want to make sure they check on the bloodwork?

Comment

Oh yeah, pretty spot on with the doses there PW!

Comment

just go thru privatemdlabs.com, select the female hormone panel, google the coupon code, and it comes to $50.99 total. then you go to a labcorp and they draw the blood, no questions asked, and you get the results by email within 48 hours

Comment

This might be a stupid question but why the female panel?

Comment

This might be a stupid question but why the female panel?

Comment

bc its cheaper, the male is $150 i believe, but the female will tell u what u need to know

Comment

Working...
                          X