Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new anabol counterfeit

just recieved a (nearly) perfect co[y of British Dispencary Anabol 5 mg

I'll post more pics later. This picture a real and a counterfeit in comparison, normally they look the same, in 300 dpi and 500 times bigger, the difference is clearly visable.
    Attached Files

thanks bro

Comment

always pics of the pink 5mg.. what about the yellow 10mg?
      Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

both

yellow: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?336-ANABOL-10mg

But you are right evryone wants the 5 mg thats why those are mostly counterfeited, to be honest I have never seen the yellow version counterfeited

The jars..like I said nearly perfect..
        Attached Files

Comment

I presume the top one without segments on the snakes body is the fake. at least the counterfeiters got the colour right for a change.
          SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

can we have a pic that shows batch numbers ?
            SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

I guess you let the secret out... buy the 10mg ones, is your best bet then

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post

But you are right evryone wants the 5 mg thats why those are mostly counterfeited, to be honest I have never seen the yellow version counterfeited

Comment

correctly

buy the 10 mg if possible.

To SBC

The real one N10063 the counterfeit M10134 mgf: 181009 exp:181013

Ans a pic of an other counterfeit the colour is more candylike ..and some beautifull oldies some look like shrimps and one has a dogtail (arrow)
                Attached Files

Comment

BodyofScience

It is possible to buy a testing kit with reagents, that show if a powder or tablet contains recreational drugs like extacy - speed - cocaine etc. One such set is the EZ test, the XTC test also reacts on methandienone, when I worked for BodyofScience we have been busy to develop such a kit for AAS with some Russian chemists. What we found is that methandienone is easy to detect. I'll post a pic of Thaibol and some white tabs, two fakes and one real (Naposim) that colours redish brown.
                  Attached Files

Comment

wow, that is uncanny! i'm not an expert at picking out fakes, but i'd have to say these bottles look identical
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If in the D-bol tabs there is methiltestosterone the EZ test react the same? i think yes because there is something in it

Comment

Yep I bet, and a combination like some old Russian had, is debatable too. Because we couldn't get it to react stable we didn't market it, it was interesting tough.

Comment

the counterfeit M10134 mgf: 181009 exp:181013
                          wtf???!! My source have same fake (( there is Dbol ot methyl??

Comment

Real or fake?
                            Attached Files

Comment

i think iv got those fake once too, nothing at all happens when you eat em
                              Gonna take some pics later on

Comment

Working...
                              X