Helios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helios

On a serious note has anybody had any solid experience with this and what were the results like?

I have some stubborn areas that i just cant shift a little fat
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 08-06-2011, 01:43 AM. Reason: careful. i knew you were joking, but others may not
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

helios

Bro
    Some friends of mine are using and have used the helios of HCL and had very good results with it. One of my friends used it in his double chin. He injects it with a insuline-syringe subcutaneous in his double chin. The result was great. No double chin anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    carpe diem
    nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

I'll start the cycle helios, prop masteron in few days time..

I'm on 10-11%BF now, I'll keep you posted.

Helios will be two weeks on, two weeks off 1ml per day.
      100mg prop and 100mg masteron eod. 6 weeks

Comment

Nice, interested in the results as well! Keep us posted!
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i almost got some to try, but the only source i knew of scammed a bunch of people and disappeared. now all im seeing is the oral version, but theres no way its as good
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I picked up some at a research site, which is a plus, maybe. I'll be starting next week with some t3.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
              I picked up some at a research site, which is a plus, maybe. I'll be starting next week with some t3.
              id be interested to know how that works for you bc the research sites are the ones with the oral version. i havent seen a single review for it

Comment

Yeah agreed I would like to know and would love to know where to get it from hahaha Cant find it anywhere
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                  Yeah agreed I would like to know and would love to know where to get it from hahaha Cant find it anywhere
                  send me a pm, i can point you in right direction for the oral version, but unfortunately i dont know where to get injectible

Comment

Injected is stronger then oral, no first pas, liver is avoided.

It's not a problem to find Helios here in Eu, Oxide and Sterox are good catch for now.

I don't know anything about HCL and GS anymore. They are around anymore? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                    X