Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP

Hey everyone.

Everyone says naps is gtg, so I'll just leave that be..

But what about GP?

Is the shit good? what did you use? how were the results, side effects etc.

--- I used some Axio garbage and it kind of burned me on ug labs.. it was gear, but it sucked ass...

--- as a side question, what's everyones favorite

Dbol (for example, anabol 5's vs naposim vs gp etc)
    Anadrol (ex: androlic vs gp vs IH etc.)
    Winstrol (" ")
    Anavar ( " " ")
    etc
    Conjurer968
    Last edited by Conjurer968; 07-24-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I'm using GP's Clen and T3 right now and loving it....there shit is legit

Comment

GP's orals ar supposed to be some of the best around...

Comment

imo using UG t3 its quite risky deal if they are slightly overdosed u will be screw for the rest of your life on t3 and clen its another story.

Comment

i always liked naposim for dbol, i think, in part, becasue it was the first dbol i used. but i tried GP 10mg's and as long as they are made, i will use them every time now. i've actually used them several times at this point. they are just as good as real naps but a better price. as i mentioned in another recent thread, i'm on all GP products right now, getting ready for a contest. i'm a big fan of their stuff. the price is great and i haven't had a bad experience yet.

Originally posted by Conjurer968 View Post
            --- as a side question, what's everyones favorite

Dbol (for example, anabol 5's vs naposim vs gp etc)
            Anadrol (ex: androlic vs gp vs IH etc.)
            Winstrol (" ")
            Anavar ( " " ")
            etc
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

bump for some more GP input, and input on my secondary question.

Comment

GP Has Good Stuff. I'm running their Test cyp and D-bol right now.

Comment

Originally posted by barrym
                  how long did it take to get ur order bro......its been over 23 d for me so far.......I was told by a guy, in person, one that has made over 50 so I know its legit, but the consistently legit, or market can bare legit gp, nap.......just wondering cyp 4x 10ml first flare shot order, almost wish I would have gont oral win/a 50 .....just something that would have gotten to me quickly enought (well at least in the 21 promise) to show justification to my order, as there are many sources.....still have only come across raves on gp/nap on quality....and in the end.....its what matter most!
                  23 days since funds were picked up, 23 days since funds were submitted or 23 days since you pressed send on the order? if you get to the point that you're (4 wk i believe) since your funds were picked up, then go to their site and open a ticket. they'll help ya out. usually they're very fast but sometimes, things happen that are out of people's control, you know. trust me, even if this order takes longer than usual, you will get what you paid for. they always come through.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X