gp test u 250 for trt use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp test u 250 for trt use

oke guys, here is what my experience is with this product.
    first of al, i allready took gp cyp 250 a week before i switched to the test u.
    the first inject i took 2ml, 500mg, and my plan was to strech this for 3 weeks.
    about the injection, no pain no swelling ect.
    i always feel test going out of my system and this starded after 13 days, not totaly gone, but on his way out.
    so a second shot was requird. 2 ml again.
    after a few days i starded to feel a build up of test in my body, like your on cycle. no problem when i'm on cycle but not nice for trt purpose. i always have a restless feeling in my legs and need less sleep when on cycle
    and after day 14 it was on his way out again.
    maybe i should have try to test it some more but i decided to jump on cycle sinds there was allready a build up in my system.
    my conclusion.
    gp test u is a good product but i dont see it comparable with nebido.
    can you use it for trt, probably but dont expect you can shoot once a month.
    more ml gave me a build up and not a slow release of the esther.

going by feel isnt the best way to scale a trt dose, it would take bloodwork to verify. i believe test u takes a while to become stable, but thanks for your review. maybe others will also come forward with their experiences now
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Test Cyp peaks 18-24 hrs after inj then slowly declines for 10 days;

we (non-TRT) generally inj @least 2x a week.
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 08-02-2011, 12:53 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Most standard trt is 200-250mg ew.

Comment

I would definitely pin the test u every other week.

I'd like to try this out on a cruise for myself.

Comment

I get Cyp for trt and I am suppose to inject 100mg twice a week as well as 300 units of HCG twice a week. It very well.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

oke let me clear something up.
              almost 2 years ago i decided to have my test checked out because this was probably low my whole live.
              and yes it was to low, so de doc prescripte me androgel.
              with this gel i could not find my sweetspot and gave me much discomfort and fucked up a lot of shirts.
              so i spoke to a endo in a mail clinic and went in an other cycle of tests, again my test came back on the lowside, but there was no way to get the trt protocol that is standard in the us.
              so i decided to do it myself with some tips from another guy from a us board.
              it took me a while to find the sweetspot but 250 test cyp or enanthate a week did the trick.
              not tested with bloodtest's but with me feeling good or not.
              a low test means that your tired a lot no libido moody ect, when this is gone it tels me that im on the right track.
              my doc knows what i'm doing but is not happy at all.
              so with that said, i do feel test in my system and i can tel the excact day that its out, or building up.

Comment

Working...
              X