Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A post I read that I wanted to share ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post I read that I wanted to share ...

Anyone who has been around the block more then once and knows anything at all about the anabolic/steroid industry. knows all to well what Mr.Naps has been through, especially this past year. At the same time they would also know the great lengths he has gone to, the desserts he has crossed , the mountains he has climbed , and all the things he has done to insure that every last person who has ever placed on order with him has gotten it.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Mr.Naps for a very very long time now. (Whats it going on almost 7 years now Nappy?) . Knowing him as a businessman , as a damn good friend , and most of all as a descent, caring ,honorable man.

There is a very good reason why Naps has continued to do good business in this industry for longer then any major well known source I can think of to date. The first time I injected my very first napsgear order. My son was on the other side of the bathroom door knee high to a grasshopper and a diaper full of shit. Last week as I was injecting my latest naps batch he almost walked in on me , talking some shit about his new girlfriend.

Naps has been around as long as he has because among all the shit bags, and drive bye night bathtub breweries he has always remained consistent. You know what to expect, when expecting, when it comes to naps.

Come hell or high water, naps is going to get you your shit, and every mother fucker who is anyone mother fucker in this industry knows it. Because naps has remained consistent for longer then a decade now.

I grew up in the 80's and 90's and maybe some of you did to. Maybe some of you grew up in the 50's 60's or 70's. No matter what though I know more huge ass dudes who really grew up in the 2000's because this is the naps decade! Naps has literally dominated the industry in every way. When you think of steroids long enough naps always comes to mind. He is part of the scenery , always has been and always will be. And once again this is because of his consistency and dedication to us all.

Even in the hardest of times , when everyone else would pack it up and call it quits. Naps has always prevailed and come through for his followers. Naps has even remained consistent with how he handles adversity and the huge road blocks that would put others out of business. Even what is going on right now, naps has been through before. Not once, not twice , but three times in the last decade. Through all of it his consistency was proven over and over and over once more.

If you have any doubt in your mind what so ever, that naps is not going to come through for you, me, and anyone no matter who it be. Then you have no clue what naps is all about. You clearly know nothing about the history of this industry over the past decade. You are ether a clueless newb, or a hate filled spiteful competitor.

Like I said before. I have had the pleasure of knowing Mr.naps very good. I have watched him Give refunds countless times to customers with legitimate complaints. I have watched him reship packages once, twice and some times more then three times to make sure the customer never went without.

If I had to sum up everything I know about the napsgear.net company , The history of the company,what the company has always been about, what they have done, what I know they will do, I would say this is what fits their description best.

"We are mothers and fathers. And sons and daughters. Who every day go about our lives with duty, honor and pride. And neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor the winds of change, nor a nation challenged, will stay us from the swift completion of our appointedrounds. Ever!!!!"

They have and always will come through. They will open the flood gates of their steroid heaven once again. Test suspension will fall from the sky like rain and Tren ace will flow like the wind once more and we will all be thankful for them as we always have been.

I hope I will be able to find the time to be around the forums like I used to be but until then guys. You know as well as I do that naps is going to sort out the problem, fix it, and be as good as always again. No doubt what so ever.
    Liquid
    Last edited by Liquid; 08-01-2011, 02:02 AM.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

gp orals are so dam good.. cant wait till things get back on track

Comment

Working...
    X