HGH and Blloat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH and Blloat

hi there has any one had problem with hgh bloat and what can i use to stop the bloat? im on 2wk of norditropin and i look and feel very bloated, dam i hate this..

try to lowering your daily dosage

Comment

whats your dosage?
      your best bet is to drop the dose then ramp it back up slow after your body starts adjusting to the hgh

i get hgh bloat in the beginning of cycles .. some people never get it..it usually goes away on its own for me

what are you using Hygetropins?shyt is the bombbb

Comment

2iu ed and i bloat like 500mg testosterone enanthate, natural deuretics healp a litle bit but no miracle, anyway its hygetropin from naps so no problem with the produkt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
          Hi friends,
          there is some steroids for some health and fitness about a man,
          please send me some tips for this healthy steroids for my good health......
          huh? yea u went to the right place to find them but u just hijacked someone thread.. not cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
            hi there has any one had problem with hgh bloat and what can i use to stop the bloat? im on 2wk of norditropin and i look and feel very bloated, dam i hate this..
            over time, your body will adjust and the fluid retention will go away.

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
            huh? yea u went to the right place to find them but u just hijacked someone thread.. not cool!
            that was a robot, powerhouse. eveuntaiily it would start posting spam links. if you guys see something really strange like this in thei future, just let us know and we'll delete the user/posts
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

you have water only at the begining of gh wait some week and the bloat is finish

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                over time, your body will adjust and the fluid retention will go away.

that was a robot, powerhouse. eveuntaiily it would start posting spam links. if you guys see something really strange like this in thei future, just let us know and we'll delete the user/posts
                will do bro.. fuxinng spammers die

Comment

I've used the old brown tops, HK's hyges, NDs, generic blues, Red Tops over a period of about 8 years. Never really had a problem with bloat at around 5ius/day. That's until I tried the Rips. Never had I had such a problem with bloating before. Within weeks I had a moon face. I tired to stick it out but after a month I said forget it. It also made me very, very sleepy. Dozing off while driving.

Comment

a small dose of t3 will eliminate hgh bloat
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                    X