• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with pct

Heres my cycle: Sust 250:1cc etd weeks 1 thrue 16
    tren ace 75: 1cc ed weeks 1 thrue 10
    plan on doing winn and deca weeks 10 thrue 16

i'm currently about to start week 8 and have had slight ly sore nips of and on for the past couple of weeks and am starting to notice a small lump behind nip. I'm planning on making a order asap and any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Common fail if you haven't any anti-estro in hand.A good idea is that you left some nolva,,and if you need just take one,no need to waiting days or weeks,and your gyno is increases and painfully.

I don't start a cycle,even is my pct isn't on my hand.

Comment

Find a same day shipping research chem site and get some ai pronto. Doesn't tren affect prolactin levels too? You might need some caber also. Good luck and bump to having everything in house first.

Comment

I've never used pct on any other cycle before and had no problems other than shutting down hard as hell. I can get damn near anything from my source with the exception of anything for pct.i'm real leery when it comes to ordering online .

Comment

I said screw it and took Braveone's advice. Should be straight in a few days.

Comment

Working...
          X