Lab Testing of Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Testing of Gear

Hello this is a tough question to get answered. Does anyone know of a lab you can send in gear to have it analyzed for content and purity preferably in the U.S. that is not too expensive? I have heard you can draw most of the oil and just send in a little bit to have it tested so if anyone has any insight on this please let me know thanks. If this violates the any rules let me know and I will stop asking thanks
    Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

No company in the USA will do it!

Comment

This is just here say but I've heard that you can make friends with college students and get it done but I really wouldn't know and I sure as hell wouldn't try it
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
        No company in the USA will do it!
        oh I see well if anyone knows outside of the US then I would still like to know some labs that can do this thanks for all the help
        Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

I have always sent in the samples for analyses. We have an analytical laboratory that analyses for us in Switserland and Germany. They don't want to public bc every idiot will mail and ask and ask and second most laboratories don't want to be associated with steroids/drugs. Luckily I have a few labs that wanna test, but I mailed to many labs. We are now in the process of looking for a lab in South_America for basic testing as SRCS did in the past.

Comment

really..what happened exactly to SRCS?Ronny can you write something about?

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              I have always sent in the samples for analyses. We have an analytical laboratory that analyses for us in Switserland and Germany. They don't want to public bc every idiot will mail and ask and ask and second most laboratories don't want to be associated with steroids/drugs. Luckily I have a few labs that wanna test, but I mailed to many labs. We are now in the process of looking for a lab in South_America for basic testing as SRCS did in the past.
              Hi Ronny so can I ask will srcs still test because I would like to send some oil out for analysis. If you want you can pm me or just reply if you have time thanks

Comment

DEA raids San Rafael Chemical Services
                On Friday November 9th 2007, I spoke with Ralph Meibos, the president of San Rafael Chemical Services in Salt Lake City Utah. San Rafael has been doing lab analysis for the supplement industry for 17 years. Basically, the supplement industry uses them for quality control to make sure that their products meet label claim. Until last week, they had a DEA license. A company or an individual could send them a sample of a drug to test to make sure it contained what it was supposed to contain.

So, you could send them your multi-vitamin to see if there was as much Vitamin C in the bottle as the lab le claims. You could send them one of your generic heart pills to make sure it was the same as the brand pill. And you could even send them an anabolic steroid sample and they would tell you if it was what you thought it was.

Well, the DEA did not like this and had a problem with San Rafael performing quality control for steroid manufacturers and underground labs. And so they were raided. As a result, they had to surrender their DEA license, so they can no longer work with controlled substances.

The President, Mr. Meibos, is understandably devastated. As he explained to me, the raid was not a financial blow to his business, because the majority of what he tests are dietary supplements, but, the taking of his customer lists, financial records and essentially lots of the documentation he uses to run his business has be a severe emotional blow.

I asked him why he thought he was raided and he offered up several theories:

One is the "low hanging fruit" theory. According to Mr. Meibos, the DEA has been so ineffective at busting narcotics dealers, that they are going after the steroid dealer and he was swept up in that. He even suggested that he believed that the DEA could have thought that he was running a BALCO style lab instead of a chemical testing facility.

He also speculated that the Raid could have been provoked by an unscrupulous underground lab itself. For example, some of the steroids he tested were what they were supposed to be. Others of the steroids he tested were not what they were supposed to be and some samples even contained completely unrelated and dangerous substances. His lab was shining a light on the really bad underground labs passing off one substance as a specific anabolic steroid when it was not. Mr. Meibos speculates that a lab getting a bad quality grade could have vindictively tipped off the DEA.

In my opinion, San Rafael Chemical Services is an innocent victim that got swept up on Operation Raw Deal - the largest steroid enforcement action in U.S. history.

Here is the statement that San Rafael issued.

To whom it may concern,

We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurrence however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.

Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misapprehension that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitimate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry.

Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Commission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reviewed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy.

We voluntarily surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances. Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and minimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,
                San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc.

Comment

That is total BS... Why does the government constantly get in the way of safely using supplements? This company is providing a means to test your supplements to make sure that you are not putting something in your body that could be harmful and they get in trouble.... BOGUS

Comment

I'm trying to find a cheap and reliable analytical lab that will analyse for everyone in the business. Just sent in a stanozolol to an analytical lab in South America. I'll let you know if the results are satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      I'm trying to find a cheap and reliable analytical lab that will analyse for everyone in the business. Just sent in a stanozolol to an analytical lab in South America. I'll let you know if the results are satisfying.
                      Yes can you please let me know of any labs that you use for some quick testing. My powders just came in and I am gonna to make my oils so would love to get it analyzed so I have an idea what is in this mix thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X