Safelife1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safelife1

Im home and typing with knucles. View msnbc us mexico guillian barre. Sorry about my typing

GBS IS WHAT I Have. please be careful

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      GBS IS WHAT I Have. please be careful
      How do you get something like this???

Comment

u have 2 read and search the name. thought came from hgh but food posin

Comment

Yea it comes from,food or water but that's why I always cook my meat well done my girl eats that shit raw !

Comment

And the hell wit Mexico they don't even drink there own water they drink only corona cause the waters so tanted shits crazy! But I hope every thing goes well for u bro

Comment

hey man welcome back u was missed
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

We are satisfied if typed by knuckels, very glad to have you back, bro !!

Comment

thanks ronny t, ur the best

Comment

It's good to hear your progressingAnd even better that u are home that makes qll the difference. In the pAssed few months u have no idea how many people asked where u were! And not to sound cheesy but u gave me a reason to go bak to church for the first time in years. Get better man see u soon

Comment

Good luck bro and reading about that is incredible and sounds totally horrifying. I wish you the best and hopefully a somewhat speedy recovery.

Comment

Welcome back Bro, So glad to hear your home and recovering. Many many people were really concerned about your well being and current prognosis. I for 1 am very happy that you are on your way to getting better and back where you belong. I wish you a speedy and safe recovery.....

Comment

thanks blue and still have that faith. thanks bro

Comment

Welcome back! I wish you a smooth speedy recovery and Im going to research that stuff now. Glad to see you back take care of yourself bro!

Comment

good to hear from you again safe, awesome news that you home!! hope to see you get back to the gym in no time

Comment

Working...
                              X