Advice on a cycle EQ/Primo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on a cycle EQ/Primo

Hey guys trying to do this cycle I just want your opinion about it. I'm planning to do 600mg equipoise and 400mg primobolan for 10 weeks. I want a lean mass bulking with no water retention. So please let me know what do you guys think about it. Thanks
    Stats
    Hight: 5'10"
    Weith: 176lb
    Training 2 years

no test no bueno

Comment

10 weeks is pretty short for EQ. IMO.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Should I do EQ for 12 weeks and primo the last 10 weeks?
        Thank you guys for your response.
        Stats
        Training 2 years

Comment

Nyc is right, u need some test in there. I would go for a minimum of 12 weeks with eq.

Comment

Nyc is right, u need some test in there. I would go for a minimum of 12 weeks with eq. It takes 4 or 5 weeks before u even start noticing it. I have been thinking about doing a primo cycle myself but I keep reading so many mixed reviews on it. Either really good or really bad. Keep us posted.

Comment

I've been on Test e and Primo for about 20 weeks and am very happy but one of the main problems you run into is is the Primo really Primo. And yes you need Test and I'd go a minimum of 12 weeks and probably 15.

Comment

Yes I have heard that it is hard to find legitimate primo. I wonder how go primo is??

Comment

I will have to extend EQ for at least 2-5 weeks more. but ill stick with the EQ i don't want to use Test at least not jet. thank you so much guys for everything.
                  Stats
                  Training 2 years

Comment

Not yet? Test should be the FIRST thing u should even think about running. Any AAS is going to shut down your natural testosterone production including eq, u need to have some test in u.

Comment

bump on all the "need for test" post... EQ and Primo, while not extremely harsh, will shut down your natural test production..... you need to pin at least 250mg Test EW if you are on any AAS... and that is just a replacement dose to keep you balanced... but if you're goping to pin test you might as well do 500mg EW so that you see some gains from it... ... and it's way cheaper than EQ or Primo... if this is your first cycle I'd say do a Test E or C only for at least 4 weeks before adding any other compounds... once you have a good feel for how you react to it, and figure out your Adex dosage for E balancing then you can add another compound... preferably one at a time... why not just save the EQ for the next cycle... do something like Tes C or E for 4 weeks at 500mg, then add in 50mg primo ED and stay on thost two alone for another 10 weeks... and follow with a good PCT... next cycle kick the Test and EQ at the same time... this way you will get a good idea of how you are responding to each compound individually... then the third go around if you were happy with both the EQ and Primo you can add them together... if you take them together from the go you won't know what is coming from which....

and again, good PCT with Nolva and Adex as a minimum, some hcg would be good to get your boys going again the last couple weeks of the cycle.

Comment

thank you guys for helping me out. yes it is my first cycle and this is how it goes.

Weeks 1 - 10 50mg Provimed Every day
                        Weeks 1 - 10 600mg EQ per week
                        Weeks 1 - 10 400mg Primo per week

PCT

Week 11 40mg Nolvadex/100mg Clomid Every day
                        Week 12 30mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Every day
                        Week 13 20mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Everyday

at the top of the cycle said something about testosterone no been use because of the water retention thats why i choose this cycle but in the other hand u guys are right about testosterone levels and all that. my question is if a use testosterone do i have to us HCG. And i don't want water retention either. thank you so much guys for all your help
                        Stats
                        Training 2 years

Comment

thank you guys for all your help i really appreciate it. here is the cycle that i wish to do.

Weeks 1 - 10 50mg Provimed Every day
                          Weeks 1 - 10 600mg EQ per week
                          Weeks 1 - 10 400mg Primo per week

PCT

Week 11 40mg Nolvadex/100mg Clomid Every day
                          Week 12 30mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Every day
                          Week 13 20mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid Every day

What i hate from testosterone is water retention and that i have to use hcg the hole way true and this cycle i saw it online and it doesn't include test at all. thank you guys and le me know what do you think about it and if i really need test.
                          Stats
                          Training 2 years

Comment

If u r worried about water retention just use an AI EOD or E3D such as Arimidex and that should take care of any estrogen related issues you might have with using Test, it is just a cycle without test usually comes at the end of a cutting period before a competition afte u have built up enough muscle and u r trying to remove all of the water, other than that u will shutdown and lose sexual function, it will be harder to recover, etc. I would much rather do a test only cycle than even consider going in without it, my 2 cc's.. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by GrownUp View Post
                              If u r worried about water retention just use an AI EOD or E3D such as Arimidex and that should take care of any estrogen related issues you might have with using Test, it is just a cycle without test usually comes at the end of a cutting period before a competition afte u have built up enough muscle and u r trying to remove all of the water, other than that u will shutdown and lose sexual function, it will be harder to recover, etc. I would much rather do a test only cycle than even consider going in without it, my 2 cc's.. Good luck!

thanks i will keep that in mind. i think that I'm going to change primo for test e let me know what do you think
                              Tippmann
                              Last edited by Tippmann; 07-31-2011, 04:21 PM.
                              Stats
                              Training 2 years

Comment

Working...
                              X