kim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kim

The Swedish national Kim Roger Eriksson has been arrested in Rayong suspected of the crime of producing the illegal drug "Ya Ice," reports news.sanook.com. Local police says he has now been to transferred to Bangkok.
    Thai Police found a laboratory in his house, which they believe was used to produce "Ya Ice." Thai TV Channel 3 has been running footage of the arrest and the laboratory as well.
    Local Police in Rayong says to ScandAsia it was the narcotics department of Thai Police from Bangkok who arrested Kim Roger Eriksson and that they now have brought him to Bangkok, where he is being detained.
    The Swedish embassy in Bangkok confirms that a Swedish national has been arrested, but for know they don't have any further information:
    "We got a call from the Thai police that a Swede was arrested, but we are still waiting for the police report."

Also a criminal suspect in Sweden
    According to news.sanook.com Swedish Police has searched for Kim Roger Eriksson suspected for being steroid internet dealer in Sweden. His alleged primary market was North America and Europe and according to Thai Police his income was over 100,000 US dollar per month.

Producing and exporting
    In Thailand he is suspected of producing and exporting the illegal drug ?Ya Ice.? According news.sanook.com he works together with Hells-Angels.
    His wife claims that her husband is property agent. And she believe that the alleged ?Ya Ice? drug is just washing gel.

his wife

According news.sanook.com he works together with Hells-Angels.
    His wife claims that her husband is property agent. And she believe that the alleged ?Ya Ice? drug is just washing gel .

Comment

what the hell is "ya ice"??? online steroid distribution...do we know who this is?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Trial starts http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.ph...h&news_id=8997

ice is the streetname for methylamphetamin

Comment

Kim contacted me again. He was conned by the DEA. I'll post more info later..

Comment

conned? very interesting .. can't wait for update

Comment

Brothers we have a common enemy the DEA, please spread the word about Kim to other forums so we can unite. I'll update this thread whenever I recieve new information

I had louyang pharma and created vikingstore. Maby you heared about my arrest? If not you can read all about it at www.justiceforkim.com Things are quite good here actually, thai prison are better than sweden! No problem with phone, internet etc and if have money can buy food from outside about my case: i have never sold 1gram ice in my life, why should i? Made so good $ at the roids and also copy cigs from china to uk. One container we made more than 500.000£ at! but these fucking dea and their power in thailand are amazing. The chemist guy who betrayed me had helped me with roids making since 2005, and this time he should show me how to do testo raw form from scratch but made 52gram of ice and sneaked out, and in came swat team, tv bla bla bla. the froze and sized all my assets and money as well so have been hard time to take care all the lawers, my family etc. So i plan to employ mike levine and us lawers when im on my feet again and take dea down. I have proof from sweden anti coruption unit that this was a illegal entrapment so im sure to nail dea as soon i can gain some coin. What i need to ask you is if you want to promote my webpage and case, and maby some campain to donate money so i can employ mike. Any help would be highly appriciated! take care m8

http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.ph...h&news_id=8997
              Previous news in this case:
              Swedish Drug Case to Wait Six Months
              Swedish Drug Trial Starts Today
              Swede Arrested in Rayong for Drug Producing
              Suspected Swedish Drug Manufacturer Detained in Bangkok
              Kim Roger Eriksson's Former Boss Shocked at Arrest
              First Hand Report of Kim Roger Eriksson's Interrogation
              Swedish Kim Faces the Death Penalty in Thailand

Comment

What a scary situation to be in. If he indeed was set up, I wish him the best of luck. I had a nephew who was busted with one joint in Singapore, and was facing 10 years.
                His father has cash and was able to get him off and out of country.

Comment

please read the blog.. http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...vanced-stealth

Comment

Working...
                  X