EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ?

Ok so on a whole bunch of forums I have been reading that EQ isnt good and it does absolutely nothing, is this true for anyone and has anyone had any good results?

I tried EQ once a long time ago at 400mg daily for 10 weeks. It didnt do much for me. It just made me eat more. The minimum dosage is 600mg weekly. I was told that if i did more for 14 or so weeks I would have noticed alot more gains. This is a good question. Im sure alot of members here will have alot to say. I perfer deca more.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Always remember, You can't listen to everything you hear!! I'm running EQ. right now and I'm very happy with the results!! Its nothing like dbol or deca, so the results are slow and steady.. I found that 600mgs. of Eq. followed with 750mgs of test does the trick.. Run the eq. for 16 weeks and see for yourself..At the end of the day its all about trial and error. Like dbolli said, it made him eat more.. Thats how you grow muscle!!!
      mbig245
      Last edited by mbig245; 07-27-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Plannin on runnin GP EQ/Test cyp/dbol next year. Read good things - we'll see.

Comment

GP EQ is the best around. You can tell its quality almost right away.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

How do you guys feel EQ is vs Deca as far as joint support... I like the idea of EQ as a slow gainer, cardio enhancer, and vascularizer but really need some joint support...
            How would something like 600mg EQ + 100mg Deca do for joints? is that enough deca or should it be like 200mg/week? ... or do I not need deca on EQ?

thanks.

Comment

yeah, that's why i wanted to keep the dosage as low as possible if it is needed... I'll just run EQ and test and baby my joints as best I can and see how they do.
              thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                Plannin on runnin GP EQ/Test cyp/dbol next year. Read good things - we'll see.
                Good cycle!

I ran the same only with tbol instead of dbol. Very lean bulker with crazy vasularity. The GP EQ and cyp are so smooth

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                  GP EQ is the best around. You can tell its quality almost right away.
                  Yeah thats what I am getting 4 bottles of it so I am hoping I get good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                    Good cycle!

I ran the same only with tbol instead of dbol. Very lean bulker with crazy vasularity. The GP EQ and cyp are so smooth
                    Thats good to hear I am running it with dbols and test E and EQ

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger2
                      I really don't think you will need the deca while on the EQ. I avoid deca due to the sometimes harsh sexual sides. EQ has none of that.
                      Yeah I was gonna do deca but decided to try EQ instead but if it doesnt turn out good then I am going to do deca at 250mgs/weeks with dbols and test E.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger2
                        My last cycle I did EQ at 600mg per week for 14 weeks. I loved it! After about 6-7 weeks my joints and tendons stopped hurting for the first time in years. After about 10 weeks I noticed I was more vascular and harder.

What you can expect: If you take enough (at least 600mg per week for at least 12-14 weeks) More vascular, harder, and joint and tendon pain go away.

What not to expect: You are not gonna gain 15-20 pounds of mass in a few weeks. Your bench is not going to go up 50 pounds most likely.
                        Well I was going to do 400mgs/week with test E 500mgs/week and dbols 50mgs/day hows that?

This is also good to hear cause I have a loose rotator cuff that sometimes pops out when I workout so that will be good to get rid of for the time being.
                        itsmrgreen
                        Last edited by itsmrgreen; 07-27-2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          Always remember, You can't listen to everything you hear!! I'm running EQ. right now and I'm very happy with the results!! Its nothing like dbol or deca, so the results are slow and steady.. I found that 600mgs. of Eq. followed with 750mgs of test does the trick.. Run the eq. for 16 weeks and see for yourself..At the end of the day its all about trial and error. Like dbolli said, it made him eat more.. Thats how you grow muscle!!!
                          Yeah I know I am going to be doing it for 12-14 weeks so I am just hoping to get some good results this is easy on my nerves from after what I have been reading about it being bad.

Comment

eq is good stuff..i like to run my eq 16 weeks due to the longer half life..like stated above gains are slow and steady, so some people arent happy ..and the increase in hunger helps me alot

Comment

Quality EQ like GP is great. 600mg seems to be the magic number for a lot. Nice stack with test, tren, and mast.
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X