My review of an oral only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review of an oral only cycle

I know a lot of people say dont do steroids without a test base or its a waste of time etc but cannot pin at the minute nothing to do with needing to man up either ,in the 90's i did a couple of cycles one being test and the other being Pronabol 5 (dianabol).So anyway i decided to do a 8 weeks oral only (the cycle that is not just rug munching .)
    Looking to recomp gain muscle and shape up
    Age 38
    Start weight 82Kg
    Finish weight 87.5KG

Week 1 60mg GP Tbol
    Week 2 60mg Gp Tbol
    Week 3 60mg Tbol 20mg GP MHN 0.5 mg caber twice a week
    Week 4 60mg Tbol 20mg GP MHN 0.5 mg caber twice a week
    Week 5 60mg Tbol 20mg GP MHN 0.5 mg caber twice a week
    Week 6 60mg Tbol 30mg GP MHN0.5 mg caber twice a week
    Week 7 30mg GP MHN 0.5 mg caber twice a week
    5 more days 30 mg of GP MHN until they ran out will taper caber into pct.
    Training
    Mon Chest and Tri
    Tue Back and Bi
    wed rest
    Thur Legs and core
    Fri Shoulders Traps upper chest
    Sat rest
    Sun rest
    Sides
    Didnt get a lot of sides really picked up a bug in week 4 dont think this was related to cycle and was ill for around 3 days just sickness really probably something i ate, did get a bit lethargic but nothing to stop working out in the least.2 days after stopping the TBOL i did get a headache that lasted pretty much all day not sure if this was related again and got the odd bit of cramp and calf pumps when on the treadmill taurine didnt really help that much either

Supps
    6grams fish oil
    1gram vitamin c
    Cycle support all in one with hawthorn berry etc
    Multi vit
    4 Litres of water a day
    Taurine
    Liv 52 ds
    Diet
    My diet was a high protein lowish carbs first few weeks it was exactly this but tweaked it to stop it getting boring
    Breakfast- 70g oats 50g whey liquid egg whites and milk approx (shaken not stirred) = cals 620 ,pro 63 ,carbs 64, fat 8
    Meal 1 -2 slices seeded bread large chicken fillet light mayo and butter approx cals 458 , pro 58, carbs 24, fat 16
    Meal 2 Large chicken fillet 2 oatcakes natural peanut butter cals 508, pro 56 ,carbs 17 , fat 23
    Meal 3 Large chicken fillet 2 oatcakes natural peanut butter cals 508, pro 56 ,carbs 17 , fat 23
    meal 4 pre workout shake will be a shake 50 whey with water cal 200 pro 43 carbs 3,5 fats 4
    meal 5 post shake as above meal 4
    Meal 6 will be a main meal with meat and veg etc not sure of macro
    meal 7 tube of quark with whey cals 300 pro 50 carbs 16 fat 3
    I will have a couple of pieces of fruit through out the day
    so it works out NOT INCLUDING EVENING MEAL of Cals 2794 pro 353 carbs 144.5 fats 81

Last day tomorrow so finish weight is what i weighed in at yesterday and will start pct which will be
    week 1 40mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid 25mg Aromasin
    week 2 20mg Nolva 50 mg clomid 25 mg aromasin
    10 more days of 10mg Nolva 25 mg clomid 12.5 aromasin
    3 grams Vit C a day
    Dont get me wrong i know you are not going to get huge without injecting but i got out of this cycle exactly what i set out to achieve I would also like to thank all members for their help on the forum.

Respect
    Capo

Weighed in yesterday on last day and was 88.2kg so thats a gain of 6.2kg
    Last edited by capo; 07-28-2011, 05:23 PM.

Hey Capo! How you doin bro? Thanks for posting your reply and nice detail on the thread m8!
    Just wondering if you could tell me of the 6 kilos how much was lbm?
    Also did you notice any changes to vascualirty?And did your stregnth increase?
    Also did the compound increase you apetite? And did the cramps you had make your overall workout suffer?
    Thanks for being a gent m8! Also any plans to run any more cycles??

Comment

Hi mate i would say i am leaner in pct than start of cycle ,weight is holding out, I am doing a really heavy 5x5 workout at the minute to try and hold on to the gains ,when on they cycle pumps make you look a lot bigger and leaner, if im being totally honest not a huge gain in strength i pretty much beat every pb but bench only went up 12.5 kg which i am still maintaining now but you will find your workout easier and able to recover a hell of a lot quicker ,appetite went up until i got a bug and was ill for a few days and then it wasn't great for a few weeks.the cramps were annoying more than anything it was in the traps ,you know when you turn you neck too quickly sometimes you get it then it was like that but would come out of nowhere and calfs when on treadmill were terrible when on an incline had to cut that right down. I would without hesitation do another cycle when time off is completed.Not sure what yet though .Hope this helps mate and good luck if you are going to run with it , but remember your diet and training plays the most important factor in how good your results will be.

Comment

we will see how much u hold but 6 kilos in 8 weeks is nothing to laugh at
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Working...
        X