No announcement yet.

Looking for a good fat loss stack.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good fat loss stack.....

Ok guys I am looking for a good fat loss stack. I have been reading some and looking on the forums. I am 6?4 260lbs and sadly 22% bf. I am former military and I played college ball. I have been training since I was about 13. I have my diet and cardio in check. But I cant seem to cut down any further. I am looking for a stack to help push me past this barrier. It will be my first use of gear. One of the suggestions I got was a combination of Winny/Clen. Can this be done or do I maybe need to add some test to the mix. I am not looking to get any bigger I just want to cut my bf badly. I will be thankful for any advice that you can give. Thanks!

no offense bro, were here to help you reach your goals, but if you are 22% bf, your diet and routine are not in check. getting that keyed in will help 1000x more than cycling. give us an idea of what your diet is like. as far as fat loss is concerned, leave the winny out. clen can def help as well as a good eca stack. ask all the questions you can think of but give us the info we need. we hope to help you as much as possible bro!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

No offense taken that?s why Im here!

Ok ill give you an example of a day of eating for me. Any suggestions you can give me would be appreciated .

Breakfest-1whole egg, 2 egg whites, 1 cup steel cut oats, 1 piece of whole grain toast

Snack- 1 apple, 2 tea spoons of natural penut butter, or 1 scoop of protein

Lunch- 6oz of chicken, broccoli or raw baby spinach, some times a small cup of apple sauce

Snack- small pack of tuna, with a few low sodium whole grain crackers

Dinner- 8 oz of lean beef, a cup of wild rice, and steamed veggies

Before bed Ill have a serving of casein and a banana and all I drink is water with maybe a glass of low fat milk at breakfast.

I am trying to eat right anyways lol I run 3-6 six miles 5 days a week. I have always been able to run forever, it dosent matter how big I am. I am just kinda a freak like that. But anyways I hope this info helps. I really want to learn

Comment

Believe it or not I think u need to eat more. I eat 8 times a day + lost 19lb (almost all Fat). when ur body needs nutrients/hungry but does not get enough it stores whatever it can as fat.
        Plus being 6’4 260lbs those cals+meals seem low, I eat every 3-4 hrs, no carbs after 5p.

here is n example of my diet when I lost the Fat;

1st = 4 eggs + Ham/Salami.ketchup + coffee + 2 pks instantOatmeal
        2nd = Protein shake + or 2 Yogurts – 2x160cal,2.5gF,21gC,13gP
        3rd = chicken breast or steak –
        4th = pre-workout shake – 270cal,15gC,32gP
        5th = post-work out shake – est.290cal, 36gC,25gP
        6th = prepared Dinner (avg. Rice + Chicken) 500cal,1gF,37gC,47gP.
        7th = Protein shake or chicken breast or steak .
        8th = Protein Shake – 270cal,9gF,15gC,32gP
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 07-26-2011, 06:24 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

my cutting diet doesnt allo carbs after lunch, only fats
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Thanks I will give that a try. For some reason its hard for me to eat a lot I don?t have a very big appetite. If I start with clen will that kill my appetite even more?

Comment

Clens appetite suppression is different for everyone , I noticed it doesn't help me at all if any . How many calories are you eating as well as macros ??

Definitely a gree with pushin though your stalling at 22% bodyfat there is something wrong going on and either your not fully telling the truth about your meals or your not giving us the complete story .

IMO clen is decent and really good when your at about 12% bodyfat and are just wanting that extra 2 weeks to shred off the fat but in longer durations I would stick with EC stack since it can be run pretty much as long as you need to , instead of running the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen.

Comment

OK it has become clear to me that my diet is not in check lol i think i am going to hold off on any cycle for awhile and study up to get my diet more and check and adjust my cardio. i appreciate all your advice. I am glad that I joined this forum.

Comment

Working...
                X