• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ones

new analyses from Geneza
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bitsobrawn
    Who cares about geneza? I mean seriuosly! Is JuicedMuscle simply a plug for Geneza? There are hundreds of brands out there. Why focus so much on Geneza Ronny? I thought one of the goals you had in mind and that JM was about was to test the hell out of human grade products and get to the bottom of things. Who cares about UG! Test some more HG crap!

PS im Curious why you have yet to reply to my Iranian post in which I posted pics of two very different looking amps. My guess is you have no clue half the time what you are talking about Ronny. You said matter of factly that Aburaihan hasnt changed there amp design. How do you know they havent? Do you have contacts inside the company?
    This is your only warning, next time your banned. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion, but your going to do it respectful and not be a smartass. Got me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitsobrawn
      Who cares about geneza? I mean seriuosly! Is JuicedMuscle simply a plug for Geneza? There are hundreds of brands out there. Why focus so much on Geneza Ronny? I thought one of the goals you had in mind and that JM was about was to test the hell out of human grade products and get to the bottom of things. Who cares about UG! Test some more HG crap!

PS im Curious why you have yet to reply to my Iranian post in which I posted pics of two very different looking amps. My guess is you have no clue half the time what you are talking about Ronny. You said matter of factly that Aburaihan hasnt changed there amp design. How do you know they havent? Do you have contacts inside the company?

I can understand where you are coming from because you are upset your question was not answered, but you came about it the wrong way. The reason Geneza is tested so much is because Naps pays for the testing and Geneza is one of his brands. I am sure he is proud of the quality that goes into his brand and wants everybody to see the proof. Ronny clearly said before that Naps pays for all testing so be thankful that everything Ronny posts was paid for by Naps. If not, there is not a single lab in the U.S. that will test any gear. You need to be grateful for people like Naps and Ronny for taking the time and spending the $ to test any gear for the community in the first place. If it were not for either of them, most of us would be one fucked duck not knowing if what we are taking is legit or not. I have came to the realization that most human grade gear is counterfeit and most sources are not able to buy in such large bulk like they want us to believe.

There are not many countries that are able to sell their products in such large quantities. Take the Abu's for example. They are dirt cheap, yet they are faked like crazy. Why, when they cost about 50cents in the pharmacy. Italian Muscle was nice enough to give ya a warning and not ban you. If this were OLM or PM you would have been banned like I was when I said Uncle Z was selling fake gear. I was not giving a warning. I was straight up banned for trying to help my fellow brothers from being scammed. I am not trying to be a d**k, but I think you owe Ronny an apology. He is an EXTREMELY busy man whose been working very hard on his own board. He has not responded to several of my posts but I do not take it personal. I would try sending him a PM. He is more than happy to answer all my pms. I am sure he does not see every single post.

As to your question about your Abu's, its hard to tell. Real Abu's have a short neck. The amps you were concerned about with the lip on the logo look counterfeit to me and the neck is too long. The 7024 batch looks legit to me. There are so many different versions of them I dont think many people know if theirs are real or not. If you try to email the company and ask, they will say its legit most of the time. My advice would be to use them already and find out for yourself. Most the counterfeit Abu's still have real test in them so your gonna get results either way. If your scared to use them, then sell them to somebody else and let them find out. If I were you, I would avoid Abu's all together since there are so many fakes.
      Last edited by joebig; 07-27-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Ive ran that tren and it was very potent. Hard to believe it is slightly under dosed.

Over dosed winny is cool though

Comment

They are our sponsor and they are one of the best ugl

Comment

Thanks JoeBig for posting. I was going to say something like that along those lines, but didnt feel like typing out a long story. This forum(JM) is Genezas home so to speak, so yeah the products are tested on a regular basis. Geneza is the only company doing this, which says alot, and show they care what kind of products they are putting out. Other humangrade stuff and other UGs have been tested. Some came out good, so came out not so good..(biogen). Be patient, and more and more analysis' will be coming out, good or bad.

Comment

Don't bash RonnyT he is here for us and does what he can with what little free time he has.

Thanks Ronny.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
              X