Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharma Grade Or UG?

Yo

So i'm looking for some advice, Ive always, always used pharma grade however looking at some of the recent posts and NAPS is there any experienced users like SAM GXR etc who can share the pros and cons that they have seen and what would be their suggestion?

Anybody else want to share some experience on GP?

Cheers guys
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

ive never ran hg bc the cost and all the fakes. but i can tell u 450 mg of gp test a week put my test levels over 1500
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I've ran HG gear quite a bit in the past. I've been using GP oils and orals for the last few cycles and for the value it can't be beat. It's very good gear.

Comment

You can't find tren, EQ, masteron and stanozolol from Hg, so you must buy UG, in other cases, always HG, if you're 100% sure in legitimacy of it and if price is not trough the roof.

Sure there is Desma stanozolol but it's too dangerous. So many good fakes around...

Comment

That's good to know bro

Comment

if u can afford it.. always go with human grade, if the source is trustable like naps

Comment

personally, geneza has yet to fail me or let me down.i used them back when the first came out. 2 yrs ago, i ran mostly gp gear for my contest season. last year, my entire prep was run with gp.. i'm in the middle of a 2 yr off season period and i'm usiong nothing but their gear. hg is a great direction to go and some will prefer it. if you go through naps, you can buy knowing your getting the real deal. still, i'm comfortable with gp and feel the results i've gotten over the yrs have been consistant. if anything, i would say they have gotten slightly stronger since they came out.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Every HG product that is known just a bit is counterfeited and very good counterfeited, I've posted many scientific researches, read our blog, this is one of the main researches on HG counterfeits.
                http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...et-netherlands
                Ther are more posts on this subject, please leave your comment if you liked or disliked our information..

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger2
                  I I also believe that if the day ever comes when the average Joe can have his gear tested 99% of UG labs will go out of business.
                  before ORD(what was that 2007?) average joes were getting their gear tested all the time, no problem. and UGLs were at an all time high.

Comment

Once UG labs figured out people could no longer get their gear tested they started underdosing products and then running the random over dosed batch to select people. Been seeing this garbage for years bro. Its nothing new.
                    i can't agree with this statement. maybe if you were talking about a specific lab, but this comes off as a general blanket statement UGLs. just like any industry, there a lot of of different owners. i'm sure that some are shady. i'm certain that some are pretty straight forward in the way they opperate.

Comment

That shows you didn't read the article, it has been proven (by analyses) that the HG gear sold on the Dutch black market was 60+ percent fake. There is a distinction in fake and counterfeit. Fakes have no active ingredients or other active ingredients then listed on the label, counterfeits have the same ingredients then listed on the label but look like a brand or manufacturer that they counterfeit

I think its a bit of a stretch to say every HG product has been counterfeited. Also counterfeited does mean fake. A product could be counterfeit and still be dosed correctly. But of we are going to say EVERY HG product has been counterfeited I'd also say 99.999% of all UG products are at some point complete bunk or underdosed. I also believe that if the day ever comes when the average Joe can have his gear tested 99% of UG labs will go out of business.

Comment

All depends on the UGL. If something like GP then I'd say its right up there with HG.
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          Counterfeits have the same ingredients then listed on the label but look like a brand or manufacturer that they counterfeit

I understand that clearly Ronny, but I would never rely on counterfeits, I'm scared of infections, bacteria content and so on.. Ugly shit...

Comment

Great response guys thanks for the advice and Ronny thanks for the read (Havent been on for a couple of days been working out of the country)

Well maybe I should give GP a go and buys some HG anyway what harm can it do?

Im just worried that ill be disappointed and not done my body a favour haha.

Has anyone tried Generic labs?

PS I only shop on Naps so confident in the source
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              personally, geneza has yet to fail me or let me down.i used them back when the first came out. 2 yrs ago, i ran mostly gp gear for my contest season. last year, my entire prep was run with gp.. i'm in the middle of a 2 yr off season period and i'm usiong nothing but their gear. hg is a great direction to go and some will prefer it. if you go through naps, you can buy knowing your getting the real deal. still, i'm comfortable with gp and feel the results i've gotten over the yrs have been consistant. if anything, i would say they have gotten slightly stronger since they came out.
                              Thats interesting Sam -

Veteran GP user?

I think i may give them a go

Comment

Working...
                              X