How much Tren E to add while on TRT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Tren E to add while on TRT?

On PCT right now, When I go back on I don't want to go back up to the higher dose of T.

So I'm debating stacking Tren E. I can mix it with my current Test Cyp with the injection times, it doesn't aromatize, but it does have moderate progestion 'issues'. When I go back on I'll be doing Test Cyp 200 per week. How much would the MINIMUM Tren E would everyone suggest adding? And would you break it into 2x a week inject like the cyp or once a week?

basic background I'm on TRT. Very cool Doc willing to "adjust" things *grin* Taking Test Cyp, we increased my T dose for a few weeks to 400 to see how it would effect me. I did thoroughly enjoy the increase in what I could do in the gym etc, but DAMN estro kept creeping higher and higher.

Basically at that level unless I take uncomfortable amounts of adex etc estro gets too high for my liking. My doc can Rx Test, Winny, Deca, and anavar. On that list anavar and Winny would be the better options for increasing my gains etc without the aromatising side effects. But the winny is inject form, screw that. And the anavar is crazy expensive.

My goal is stacking a non aromatizing long ester onto my moderate/low dose of Test Cyp for amplified results. I picked Tren E for its profile. If anyone recommends better for a non aromatising long acting ester lemmie know. On the test the only side effects I had was crazy high red blood cell count which I address via giving blood. And high conversion to estro. No hair loss, no prostrate issues, bp issues, cholesterol nothing.
    Splice
    Last edited by Splice; 07-23-2011, 05:09 AM.
Working...
X