Hi test cycle vrs multiple substances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi test cycle vrs multiple substances

I was thinking, for bulking say im taking 2000mg of eq test dbol winny (just for instance) What if i just took a high dose of test and didnt use the other stuff. i know its hard to tell but, do you think the outcomes would be somewhat the same.. also what kind of negatives and or benefits would come along with this approach.. this is just hypothetical, but i am interested. Thanks guys

This should be a cool thread. I was wondering how you know when it's time to bump up your T

Comment

when adding in other compounds(most of which are more anabolic/androgenis than test) the main point of having test is to keep you feeling well. so when taking highly anabolic/andro compounds test doesnt need to be THAT high. and test will make u feel the best and be the safest, but will not give the same results as a stack
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

You don't want to jump it up too high too fast as a lot tend to do. You can get a lot off just test to start off with an oral and then add in an androgenic after a few cycles keeping the test the same. and just progress as time goes on.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I use a low dose 250/week of deca to combat joint pain. Started using it after severe joint pain I had to options take a break from working out 1/2way thru cycle or add deca.

How many 15w cycles of 500T/E 250D do you think are appropriate before bumping up dosage? How much would you step them up?

Comment

when the results stop satisfying you, step them up maybe a cc a week or so

Comment

Gettin a lil off topic lol. Just curious if 1500 mg of 3 diff substances would be the same as taking like 1500 test

Comment

no, it wont, bro. you gotta check the anabolic/androgenic ratios of everything. the scale is based of tests scores, which is 100/100, but most other compounds are higher. off the top of my head, i know that tren is 500/500

Comment

amen thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                    Gettin a lil off topic lol. Just curious if 1500 mg of 3 diff substances would be the same as taking like 1500 test
                    IME, its better off to use different substances. couple reasons. lets take test/deca/dbol.first, each work through different path ways , instead of just pounding the androgen receptor from the same angle. second, synergy. 1+1+1= 4 or 5. third, the higher the dose of test, the more side effects you'll get. i tried this experiment out once...never in my life did i start growing so much back hair, so quick. not good!
                    sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 07-21-2011, 03:12 AM.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X