Take time off first week or two when on PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take time off first week or two when on PCT

What do you think about to take a break from training first and/or second week when PCT starts?

I'm thinking of the fact that test levels are dropped dead and why then train muscles when there is no engine to build it up ... ?

I know that training it self stimulates growth by releasing testo but in this case there is none to release...

Anyone heard/read anything about my thoughts to take a break from training when PCT starts?

i wouldnt take a break during pct, i would shorten the routine length tho. i wouldnt lift longer than 30-45 mins at a time
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Dont take a break. Just like pushin weight said. Keep it short. Listen to your body. Your body is not going to recover as fast so your soreness is going to last longer. Train but let the lactic acid leave your body and take it easy.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

... and lots of vitamin c

Comment

you need to keep training to keep your gain's! but you body wont recover as fast so as said shorten work out's but don't take a break

Comment

In my case I did take a brake at the length of 1? week!

In the cycle you train hard and at the very end off the cycle the PCT start and the first week the time goes just to recover from the training session just before PCT so schedule a week of was perfect at that spot!

The remaining ? week was nice to recover the extra that time that you never give yourself.

This little time was the only time off for real... no soreness just the rest your body always wanted!

In the end you guys always need to take a brake for a week or two once in a while ...

You better try it right after a cycle and let PCT do it's magic meanwhile!
            Over doing it (over trained) is the next train to catch if you keep pushing it ...

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

its call detraining, and it is a necessity, but not while your body is in shrink/get fat mode. atleast wait til your a few weeks out of your pct

Comment

Working...
              X