X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four new geneza items.

new analyses..
    Attached Files

grate results on all! (shame deca is bit underdose) methyl tab over double the dose that's awesome! you ever tested the cyp ronny?

Comment

Also a bit disappointed about the Deca . . .

Comment

disappointed??

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
        Also a bit disappointed about the Deca . . .
        At 239.1 mg/ml HG is 100 mg/ml or less. Deca is weaker on its own and should be "balanced out" with androgenics also to avoid "deca dick"

Comment

Cypionate

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
          grate results on all! (shame deca is bit underdose) methyl tab over double the dose that's awesome! you ever tested the cyp ronny?
          The double dose was deliberate, it was a testsample, made for analyses. Yes we analysed the cypionate. You"ll like that one too
          Attached Files

Comment

hmmm yes i do like the cyp aswell overdose again can't moan at that haha

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

I love seeing overdosed gearz

Comment

looks good..hmm interesting lol

Comment

Very nice!
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

nice never gonna buy deca tho cus thats 11ml lower and i'm sure all the other gp deca is exactly the same but everything else is g2g and will always be overdosed!
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

That's great, thanks for sharing RonnyT !!
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

AWESOME perhaps I need to move away from pharma grade stuff? hmmmmmmmm
                        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You will not notice that small amount on the deca. I would not avoid it because of that small amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Userat204 View Post
                            You will not notice that small amount on the deca. I would not avoid it because of that small amount.
                            exactly! it is very close to being 250mg. no one is going to notice a 10-20mg . now 50-75mg off per ML and you might start seing a problem when you add it up. i've used gp deca 3 times and have had great results
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                            X