ended cycle early...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ended cycle early...

I ended my dbol deca eth cycle early only 9wks in due to gyno gettin real serious. Got the gyno in check now but the deca and dbol didn't mix well at all. This will b my next cycle bros so gimme some feedback its gona b a bulk and I realize wat I'm gona use is bulking and cutting gear. So my plan is. Primo 50mg tabs @ 1 a day for 60 days, eq at 400mg a week for 15wks, and some sort of test either sust or cyp @ around 4-500mg for 16wks. I've ran gp sust,cyp, and eth and had amazing result with the sust and cyp so eth is outa the pic. Wat do u guys think about these 3 components? Like I said it'll b a bulk cycle where as ill consume enough calories and protein to make it a clean lean bulk. Also, if I manage to. Get the cabaser id like to incorporate oral tren towards the end, around weeks 9-16 or should I run the oral tren straight thru at 3wks on and 3 off? Al helps appreciatd fellas. Keep it 100

i dont know much about oral primo so ill leave that for someone with experience. but most people claim the "sweet" spot for eq to be right around 600 mg a week. and i LOVE cyp, i would recommend it over sust anyday. also the place you got your letro from has liquid caber pretty cheap
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ur my fuckin dude, always lookin out for me bro. I've also heard that 600 is the sweet spot but I dnt wana shootmore then 3ml at a tim cuz I get a bit oily from all the gear so 600 eq and 500 test a week will put me at 2.5ml a shot so 5ml a week is wat ill b shootin.(300eq 1.5ml and 250cyp 1ml atwice a week) I really liked their sust tho so I'm a bit toen between the two. But ill probly run the cyp to save a couple of bucks jus cuz it worked jus as good but took a bi longer. So two cycles from naps and I've kept 35lbs. Not bad at all if ya ask me. I'm really interested in the eq and oral tren(tren in general) so id like some thoughts of the ot, eq, cyp, and primo tabs. Keep these componets in mind guys and lemme know if uve had experience... if not how d id the primo tabs or tren tab treat u? Pw ur the man u always help out. Ne other pros that wana help out a guy ? Tryn 2 prep for a amatuer contest coming up. Aiming for a shredded 185

Comment

yea, if you are going to go the EQ route, i would find a way to make 600mg work. that may mean opening up new sites and or doing more injects per wk.

am i reading this right, that you want to do a contest? when is it and whats your height/weight/BF?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam... yup u read it rite, I'm 5'9 190 and not quit sure about bf% but id guess its around 10% now. Cuz like I said I jus ran deca and that always blows me up especially with dbol. id like to drop 15lbs of bf and add 10lbs of muscle so that's y I chose eq primo cyp(cuz I'm not doin eod inj) and possibly oral tren.

Comment

eod pfffft... ed ftmfw! lol

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
              I ended my dbol deca eth cycle early only 9wks in due to gyno gettin real serious. Got the gyno in check now but the deca and dbol didn't mix well at all. This will b my next cycle bros so gimme some feedback its gona b a bulk and I realize wat I'm gona use is bulking and cutting gear. So my plan is. Primo 50mg tabs @ 1 a day for 60 days, eq at 400mg a week for 15wks, and some sort of test either sust or cyp @ around 4-500mg for 16wks. I've ran gp sust,cyp, and eth and had amazing result with the sust and cyp so eth is outa the pic. Wat do u guys think about these 3 components? Like I said it'll b a bulk cycle where as ill consume enough calories and protein to make it a clean lean bulk. Also, if I manage to. Get the cabaser id like to incorporate oral tren towards the end, around weeks 9-16 or should I run the oral tren straight thru at 3wks on and 3 off? Al helps appreciatd fellas. Keep it 100
              Just curious. Did bromo get deca gyno under control or did caber? Im planning my winter cycle and curious if bromo is effective as caber?
              Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I've used gp oral tren gtg potent was on 4wks I stoped useing cause it messed wit my stomach !!! Also used cyp bad ass also used gp bold. Gtg and used gl bold def have to do 600mg or better imo good luck bro

Comment

I was recommended liquid caber by the 300lb monster pw as well as liquid letro. It seemed the letro was effective and the caber was at first but toward the end I wasn't workn as well. I think if I ever decide to run deca ,tren, or drol ill use dostinex from naps. Dbol usually always flares up gyno with me but the deca solidified it. So like I sed I'm almost 100% sure next will b eq @600, cyp @500, primo (tabs) 50mg a day(350 a week) and oral tren. I'm jus not sure how I should run the ot. 3wks on 3 off? Or 6wks straight toward the end? This cycle will b 15wks. I'm really excited since this will b my first time running eq, primo, and tren. Tren is wat worries me so ill have the dostinex on hand. Ne advice guys

Comment

graffix, didnt i recommend a place to get hcg also? is so, that place has caber in pill form if you didnt like the liquid. but as usual, the pills are priced higher

Comment

I don't recall u mentioning anything about hcg... how's the hcg and pills priced? They much lower then the sponser? Email me if u still hav my address

Comment

where did u find pills of primo never heard of that, but 350 of it a week would def be on the low end.. primo should be around 600-800 (thats if the pills equate to the liquid, which im sure they do) for your goals that might just be a waste of money just my .02... ya the eq i ran it at 600 and if i had enough i would have done more.. 400 wouldnt be satisfying... so bump to that... good luck with competeting, that would give you all the motivation you'd need. take care ......
                        o and pw u gave me the link not him

Comment

Well I saw the primo tabs on the sponsers site, they've been there for months. Thanx for the info guy. I thought it my b low as well but I've never ran it and haven't read much on it til recently.

Comment

Working...
                          X