Androseries, is it an alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androseries, is it an alternative?

im looking for an alternative to sust which i ran and got lots of sides, gyno, bp, e2, ect.....i was young n dumb.......andromass is like test enth they say, is it actually possible it could be close, minus all the sides????? or am i wasting my money

what is this androseries you talk about? who makes it?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      what is this androseries you talk about? who makes it?
      primordial performance, new ph line, they market as steroid like......i cant link i know, im fishing for views from a legit board, seeing alot of boards are raving results wise, but im unsure of the user's credibility

Comment

LOL! NO!

Its excellent marketting........an excellent waste of money.... Better to just get yourself some dbol and test.........4 cycles worth for the price of one androseries cycle and get 20 times better results....... Only a fool would buy that stuff..

Hell you can even get Epi or HDrol or Dymeth or Alpha one ..............

Comment

primordial performance made some superdrol that is THE BOMB!!!! but i dont know anything about this androseries. a quick google look makes it seem that its a newer product. id give it some time for some solid reviews to come in, and the introductionary price to go down some
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixgamer6 View Post
            im looking for an alternative to sust which i ran and got lots of sides, gyno, bp, e2, ect.....i was young n dumb.......andromass is like test enth they say, is it actually possible it could be close, minus all the sides????? or am i wasting my money
            How much sust were you running? Was it Sustanon or Sust the Pro Hormone? Were you taking an AI? I used to run Pro Hormones like Tribol60 and Dragon and they worked great but When I did a super test 400 it was cheaper and worked 10 times better! You have to take an AI though, dont cut corners.
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
              primordial performance made some superdrol that is THE BOMB!!!! but i dont know anything about this androseries. a quick google look makes it seem that its a newer product. id give it some time for some solid reviews to come in, and the introductionary price to go down some
              They dropped all prohormones and introduced the Analrape Series.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixgamer6 View Post
                If it messes with your hormones, you would suffer the same side effects or just enjoy the side effects with little results. So, I would say you wold be wasting your money. And if you are prone to hormonal sides, and don't take the proper ancillaries, there is always stamp collecting ; )

Comment

It is definitely not an alternative and overpriced. I know a pro athlete who tried it at way over the recommended dose and basically it screwed up liver/kidney values so much he stopped taking it after about two weeks.

If you were having all those issues with sustanon, it was most likely due to estro. Use an AI to help with that.

Comment

stick to the real thing bro.. u will be sadly dissapointed

Comment

Working...
                    X