Hgh fake or not ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh fake or not ???

Hello i purchased some hgh from a gym freind that i know and trust. He has always gotten me good gear even hgh. This time however i bought to kits with water and pins from him, upon opening one of the two boxes to look at the gear, i noticed there are no man. Markings, no labels on vials, nothing on lid except the reading "flip-off". Looks real as far as whats in the vials but wtf ... How does one even know the potencey..??? Befor i insult him and tell him i want my money back, could this shit still be the real deal. ????
    Steven

what make should they be? and maybe some pic's?

Comment

he did not specify as to what man. just seems odd that the vials have "no" info at all on them... pics are not even worth the effort really.. just your usual small clear vial with the hgh at bottom, blue stopper cover that says "flip-off", white subdevided little box, with ten vials, just seems strange to me that a man. would not put label and info on vials...???
      Steven

Comment

A lot of hgh is come around with no labels, if I'm not mistaken even our sponsor has sent without labels
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I've seen it without labels. What color is the tops on the vials?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            A lot of hgh is come around with no labels, if I'm not mistaken even our sponsor has sent without labels
            yes our sponsor did sent stuff out without labels for a while and the gear was fine,

so steven i would say its up to you to use it it's down to how much you trust this guy you got it off do you think he would sell you fake gear?

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
              Hello i purchased some hgh from a gym freind that i know and trust. He has always gotten me good gear even hgh. This time however i bought to kits with water and pins from him, upon opening one of the two boxes to look at the gear, i noticed there are no man. Markings, no labels on vials, nothing on lid except the reading "flip-off". Looks real as far as whats in the vials but wtf ... How does one even know the potencey..??? Befor i insult him and tell him i want my money back, could this shit still be the real deal. ????
              Steven
              Steven I would say use it and see what happens,(effects) I bought a kit once just like what you described and it was real just very very weak. Then I hooked up with a great source and was getting legit JINTROPIN so been using that ever since.. Does get expensive though...

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the info ... yhea I went ahead and started today with the HGH. Did talk to him about lack of labels and such, he said his supplier told him if he orders large amounts into us. that he can specify not to have labels on it if he so desires. ?? Don't know if this is total bullshit or not..?? I do trust my conecction as he has never done me wrong and is a friend as well. not that it makes him not get taken from time to time... amyway that was how it was put to me. btw, the color of the sealed caps are blue in color. Last batch I purchased was in black box as opposed to white and had lables with info, but substance looked identical.
                Thanks fella's
                Steven

Comment

You may have the chinese Generics, Is the box a type of greeny colour or white, If it is youve got cheap generic chinese stuff, Probably underdosed sloghtly
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sorry haven't visited this thread in a while, the boxes are white with no labeling of anykind, my source did admit most all GH is coming from China... don't know if it's the truth or not..?? He has also told me he can get three types "blue" lids, "yellow" lids, and "green" lids... green he says has an added element to it and is supposed to be superior for muscle growth compared to the "blue" weaker tops..$350 for kit of "blue" $390 for kit with "green" lids.. wonder if its worth it or just bullshit...??? just been using the "blue" vials, how do you know if the shit is real anyway..??? don't know what I would feel like if I "wasnt taking it"... know what I mean..?? I have read about using a pregnancy test kit to see if it is HCG instead of HGH....Although does supply me with the Bac. water with it..so I don't know, looking at the stuff on naps., big big money in comparison, but probably better gear I would imagine...??
                    Steven

Comment

blue tops

Well, you don't ...I have tons of pics of these bluetops, the vails are bought in China itself and filled with al kinds of quality growth or growth hormone releaseres or like you said HCG etc tec. I also posted some analyses on the blog. We analysed one of these blue tops, which apperead to contain 2,7 iu instaed of 4 iu and was not clean, mostly the green tops contain 8 iu. In china you can buy them around 1 USD per iu. But like you allready said its roulette some are good others are bad. Buy quality gear by example with naps that sells real hygetropin.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...lysis-blue-top
                      Attached Files
                      RonnyT
                      Last edited by RonnyT; 10-18-2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: link added

Comment

Working...
                      X