Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best nutrition to lower cholestrol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best nutrition to lower cholestrol?

My cholestrol is 312 which is dangerous, i stopped eating animal products and palm oil. what is the best food that can lower my cholestrol quickly?
    wongk222
    Banned
    Last edited by wongk222; 07-27-2010, 07:57 PM.

Cutting a lot most saturfated fats can help tremedously. Bring cardio in also lowers it.

Comment

plus use Olive Oil, Omega Fish Oils and Niacin will do the trick

Comment

i have noticed that adding fish oil or krill oil as well as almonds into a few of my clients who had been known to have higher cholesterol (some even were taking meds for it) actually lowered theirs quite a bit, and also allowed for two of them to drop those cholesterol meds.

Comment

thanks for suggestion..

Comment

my total is 103. I keep it low by eating whole grains and I also take Omega fish oils.

Comment

I have also found with clients that cutting saturated fats, while adding in heart healthy ones like fish oils, almonds, olive oil etc helps to lower it as well.

Comment

Cholestoral, control your mouth and your lifestyle and your cholesterol will be too. The nutritions to lower cholesterol quickly are: Exercise regularly, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, limit or reduce the saturated fat( bad fat). drink wine every day one glass, acai can help you very much, consume nuts and oil olive.
                La restaurant discounts

Comment

Fish oils and heart healthy fats, such as olive oil, almonds, and walnuts will help, but I know that's already been said!

Comment

Food wise fish is fantastic!!! but all the suggestions were good. many of the superfood juices are very good!!! acai mangosteen noni goji ect...pomegranate
                    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Working...
                    X