Please...HGH and Anavar Cycle Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please...HGH and Anavar Cycle Help

I bought some HGH and Anavar and not sure the Anavar is real. I have some pics that attached so let me know what you g uys think, real or fake ? ? ?

I am 32, weigh 180 lb's, and am 5'10. I am looking to gain strength, quick recovery time, and only gain 5-10 lb's of lean body mass. Was thinking of taking 5 IU a day for 6 months with a few days off during the week. As for the var i would take 30 mg a day for 8-10 weeks max.

Anybody have any advice on the best way to take these two supplements?

Does the var look real ?
    Attached Files

Does anyone recognize this Anavar? Honestly, I cannot find a picture of this Anavar anywhere on the net.

Can anybody help me with this?

Comment

never seen the tabs either. Did you buy the loose tabs? If so and you can sent them back i would do so If you want to use a cycle you should explain what you want. Beef up, get lean, what is you goal/

Comment

Never seen those tabs, they look a little strange.
        That would be a good dose for anavar if it's legit and strong. Most Anavar you get now is really underdosed.
        I had one kind that I was taking 80mg/day of and it didn't really do anything.

If your looking for a 5 - 10 lb lean gain and strength gain I'd just use your Anavar(If it's legit) and add in some test prop.
        The GH will take a while before you start seeing results.

Comment

like 5-7months long lol. hope you knwo this or you wont be happy if you expect alo in just a couple months as you probibly wont even notice a thing in under 2 months.
          I myself love IGF1-LR3 Ifind it will do alot more then hgh, costs less and is run for MUCH LESS time. 4-8wk cycles at 30-80cg ed. luv the stuff.
          currantly using it at 60-70mcg ed for 7 wks (on wk3)

about the var, no I havent seen it before, but that dont mean its fake , depends on your source.
          i know GP's line of orals is pritty good stuff. (for future noteing to you ;-) )

Comment

I have never seen anavar like this. Although it is very easy to fake orals; thats why I stick with a reputable sponsor for all my uses. But anavar helps a little w/ your IGF-1 production so in a GH cycle it will be very benificial. My suggestion would be to check out NapsGear on GP products and never look back. Good luck with this and let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Never seen anavar that look like that, try google see if you can find anything,as Far as the hgh look's good you will really love the stuff at 5IU a day I wish I could afford it you will recover very fast should make some good gains
              I would defitnaly throw in some test, sustanon or prop. as far as anavar The gains are slow so I would go with at least 50 to 60 mg. ed but dont expect fast gains thats why I say throw in some test, keep the diet clean and the protein intake up at least 1.5 grams per lbs of body weight,
              good luck,
              pump

Pump

Comment

Working...
              X