PCT TIME (help pls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT TIME (help pls)

Ok im two weeks out and would like to get this squared away. Cycle 15 wks 750 of sust some prop. 600 eq. Dbol kickstart and had a lil superdrol but discontinued. Winnie ending a week b4 pct. Stopping prop a few days before as well.
    I have clomid nolva and adex. Sam I know u made me a pct but deleted it from inbox by accident.. Thanks in advance guys

My apologies if that wasn't in English lol

I would run from last pin..
    Week 1 adex .5 eod
    Week 2-3 adex .25 eod
    Week 4-8 nolva 20mg/day

Comment

Thanks for the response I have been on .5 adex whole cycle so just leave it as is the . Isn't 20mg nolva a lil low yo start with? Any once else concur ? THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        Thanks for the response I have been on .5 adex whole cycle so just leave it as is the . Isn't 20mg nolva a lil low yo start with? Any once else concur ? THANKS
        Keep it simple: Clomid 4wks. 100/100/50/50

Comment

Blue did u use any HCG?

For Clomid and Nolvadex, doses are usually tapered down.
          Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex or 150 mg of Clomid for the first week or the first two weeks, and then finish the program with 20-25 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks.
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 07-13-2011, 11:42 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

the big question would be have you been running hcg. but if you still have 2 weeks before you start, my first step would be suppress estrogen as much as you can tolerate. when you come off and your test levels drop, you dont want the estro to be high. estro is the most suppressive thing for natty test levels, also a skewed test to estro ratio with have you storing fat like a female(lower back fat, breast fat, thigh fat). i would start knocking the estro down asap, then start getting the pct together. what esters are in the sust youve been running? some blends have the undec ester in them and that ester can cause you to have to wait a ridiculous amount of time before you can start pct. and for what its worth, when it comes to restoring natural balance, i use every weapon i have in my arsenal. i use clomid, nolva, ai, vitamin c(or clen), everything
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Okay no I didn't use Hcg. I had two diff susta and used the one with undec first so all is clear. How do I knock the estro down.! Thanks guys ilu

Comment

anastrazole, exemestane, letrozole. do you have any of them on hand? do you have any hcg? if not the hcg may take a few weeks to get, but the ai's can be had pretty fast. also you can google the esters in the sust and see which one has the longest half life, and start pct based on that one

Comment

I'm thinking I'll just take prop for 4 more weeks since this seems important

Comment

if you finish with just prop, you can start ur pct in like 3-4 days after last pin

Comment

There have been studies that show 5mg nolva to be just as effective as 20mg ( I specifically remember reading it ) so 20 is plenty. Only juicers that always have that "if a little is good then more must be better" mentality say you must run 40-50-60 to get the job done or people that just parrot what someone else said.

If 10mg nolva will block all estogen receptors from using the estrogen in your body then 20 30 40 or 100 can't work better then all.. they just invite side effects.

Comment

iamready is correct, but nolvadexs strongest aspect is increasing natural test. but they can(and in my opninion need to be) run together. nolva was developed for breast cancer, it binds to the recpetors in the breast. whereas clomid binds to the hpta. so you cant directly say one is better than the other. however clomid is considered the best bc the hpta is after all , what we are trying to correct

Comment

quote "understanding how clomid (and also Nolvadex, logically) works to bring back natural testosterone in the body after the conclusion of a cycle of androgenic anabolic steroids. After a cycle is over, the level of androgens in the body drop drastically. The body compensates with an overproduction of estrogen to keep steroid levels up. Estrogen as well inhibits the production of natural testosterone, and in the period between the return of natural testosterone and the end of a cycle, a lot of mass is lost. So its in everybody's best interest to bring back natural test as soon as humanly possible. Clomid and Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constant and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body. That's basically how the mechanism works, nothing more, nothing less.

Both compounds are structurally alike, classified as triphenylethylenes. Nolvadex is clearly the stronger component of the two as it can achieve better results in decreasing overall estrogen with 20-40 mg a day, than clomid can in doses of 100-150 mg a day. A noteworthy difference. Triphenylethylenes are very mild estrogens that do not exert a lot, if any activity at the estrogen receptor, but are still highly attracted to it. As such they will occupy the receptor and keep it from binding estrogens. This means they do not actively work to reduce estrogen in the body like Proviron, Viratase or Arimidex would (by competing for the aromatase enzyme), but that it blocks the receptor so that any estrogen in the body is basically inert, because it has no receptor to bind to.

This has advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage is that when use is discontinued, the estrogen level is still the same and new problems will develop much sooner. The advantage is that it works much faster and has results sooner than with an aromatase blocker like Proviron or Arimidex. Therefore, when problems such as gynecomastia occur during a cycle of steroids one will usually start 20 mg/day of Nolva or 100 mg/day of clomid straight away, in conjunction with some Proviron or Arimidex. The proviron or Arimidex will actively reduce estrogen while the clomid or Nolvadex will solve your ongoing problem straight away. This way, when use is discontinued there is no immediate rebound.

So which one should you use? Well, I'd have to say Nolvadex. Both as an on-cycle anti-estrogen and a post-cycle therapy. As an anti-estrogen its simply much stronger, demonstrated by the fact that better results are obtained with 20-40 mg than with 100-150 mg of clomid. For post-cycle, this plays a key role as well. It deactivates rebound estrogen much faster and more effective. But most importantly, Nolvadex has a direct influence on bringing back natural testosterone, where as clomid may actually have a slight negative influence. The reason being that Tamoxifen (as in Nolvadex) seems to increase the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), whereas clomid seems to decrease the responsiveness a bit1.

Another noteworthy fact about Nolvadex is that it acts more potently as an estrogen in the liver. As you remember, I mentioned that clomiphene and tamoxifen are basically weak estrogens. Well, tamoxifen is apparently still quite potent in the liver. This offers us the positive benefits of this hormone in the liver, while avoiding its negative effects elsewhere in the body. As such Nolvadex can have a very positive impact on negative cholesterol levels2 in the body, and therefore too should be considered a better choice than clomid. It will not solve the problem of bad cholesterol levels during Steroid use, but will help to contain the problem to a larger degree."
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Truth be told BLUE their R really little to no true "medical studies" that show that any of these PCT regimens really work it has all been trial and error and empirical evidence.

$20 word Alert! The word empirical denotes information gained by means of observation or experiments. Empirical data is data produced by an experiment or observation
                          ODB
                          Last edited by ODB; 07-14-2011, 01:33 PM.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I used to hear That all u need is nolva now I need like 4 things!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                              I used to hear That all u need is nolva now I need like 4 things!
                              You will be fine with nolva alone. If its a long cycle or very suppressive, hcg and nolva.

Stacking pct meds is relatively new and more supported by bro-science then medical science.

Comment

Working...
                              X